~4~ Finding nice, is not loving

Wang Yibo was typing all the time on his cell phone and his mother scolded him for that. "I'm just trying to explain to my girlfriend that I have to move soon. And now that Emily and I have just made up." He said grumpy.

"Not Emily again. You don't love her. You never did. I don't understand why you keep getting involved with her." Said Wang Mina.

"She is nice and I like her." Wang Yibo replied.

When I heard that, I coughed. Which brought me a questioning look from Wang Yibo. "What is it? Isn't it enough?"

"Oh, sir, it's none of my business." I responded nervously.

"Come on, give me your opinion." He asked me to.

"Having a relationship with someone you like and think is nice is not a relationship. A relationship should be about feelings. Love, attraction, trust, respect and sex."

"I can have sex with Emily without loving her."

"Yes, but sex with feelings, with love, is something completely different."

"Whatever you say."

"Well, that's just my opinion. But everybody's allowed to have a different opinion."

"When did you know you loved your husband?"

"Uh, from the first moment."

"What? Really?"

"Mm. I saw him and I fell in love with him. He had been my dream man. He made me a different person. But that doesn't matter now, or at all."

"Why doesn't it matter?"

"Because this doesn't belong here, and I'm sure no one cares."

"Well, I already care about, Xiao Zhan. How did you know it's love?"

"Because I looked at him, and my heart began to race. My heart became warm. My stomach was tingling like crazy. My pulse shot up and my breathing was completely out of control. When he looked into my eyes, I felt my heart stop for a moment and then jump like wild in my chest. I was immediately drawn to him."

"And you think everyone feels that way when they fall in love?"

"I think so, yes."

"Look me in the eyes Xiao Zhan."

"What? Why?"

"I just want to test something."

" No way, absolutely not."

"Coward."

"Why am I a coward? Shouldn't you do this to your girlfriend or some other woman?"

"I want to test it on you."

"Why? You don't like men."

"Says who?"

"The fact that you have a girlfriend clearly indicates that fact."

"It doesn't have to mean anything."

"If you have sex with this woman and you like it, you will."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes."

Without realizing it, Wang Yibo and I discussed for minutes and his parents looked back and forth between us, grinning. I had been so busy discussing with Wang Yibo that I almost forgot about them.

"I see you get along well. I think we can be very excited about how you two will get along." Said Wang Hao laughing.

"Let's wait and see how it will be between them in a few months." Wang Mina replied and grinned.