Chapter 3- Wake Up

Riley's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Ugh." I groaned at the sound. I slowly opened my eyes thank god those damn lights are off. I looked around but when I saw a really hot guy sleeping in a chair while holding my hand. My whole body ached in pain as I tried to sit up letting go of this hunk's hand.

'Hey Kaylee you there?' I asked her.
'MATE! He's here!' Kaylee yipped in my head. Oh so that hot guy is my mate? I had a chance to look at his face since was asleep. He was built with with a eight pack under his white tee shirt. His face had pink kissable-woah! Why am I like this?

He began to stir in his sleep till he peaked open one of his eyes. "Like the view?" He asked plastering a smirk on his face. Oh shit he saw me check him out. I felt my cheeks heat up and turned away embarrassed. "S-sorry." I stuttered. God I need some water. "So what's your name if you don't mind me asking?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck. "Riley and I would like some water please." I replied rubbing my throat. He nodded and handed me the glass of clear liquid. "I'm Asher Mitts. Alpha of the Silver Stone Pack." Asher said. I spit out some water with my eyes big. He's an Alpha?!

"Oh." Was all I could say. Questions began to rush into my head. What if he starts to abuse us? Will he love us? Will he reject us?

"So Riley what pack are you from?" Asher asked with love in his eyes. "From th-the nearby pack." I stuttered in fear. They can't know I'm here or they'll bring me back and kill me.

I heared a possessive like growl from Asher. Oh did I say that out loud? I looked at him seeing his wolf took over since his eyes are black. "A-asher?" I asked shaking in fear. "I'm Zach my love I'm letting Asher cool off." Zach his wolf said. His voice was more husky and deeper.

"Can I go to the bathroom? I smell bad and I need to pee." I said as I swung my legs over. "Sure be careful." He chuckled as he saw me wobble to the bathroom.

After I did my business I hoped in the nice hot water. It hit me like a ton of bricks(in a good way). I washed my hair as well as my body getting the dried off blood.

Ugh what a day. Note to sarcasm.