Chapter 6- It's Britney Bitch

Riley's POV

*5 pm*

"Do we have to?" I whined. "Riley the pack wants to meet you." Asher said pecking my cheek. "Why me?" I sighed pouting my lip. Me and Asher are behind the curtain waiting to meet me.

Asher walked out along with me, interlocked fingers feeling the sparks. "Ladies and gentlemen meet your new Luna, Riley Hershal!" Asher shouted while raising my arm in the air. The crowd roared in applause. Well...that went well.

Asher's parents made a welcoming party in the ballroom with cake, music, and food.

Me and Asher danced along with Nate and Diana. Since I took dance as a kid I had some sick moves. Asher kept grinding on me with his face in my neck nibbling on me on my sweet spot. "Asher what are you doing?!" A girl yelled. "Britney we were never a thing stop bothering me and your Luna." Asher said looking at her. "It's Britney bitch!" I yelled making the attention on us. "You are the bitch here stealing my man!" She shrieked. "You sound like a banshee and do you even close your legs and mouth?" I asked covering my ears.

"Who do you think you are?" Britney yelled. "Riley Hershal Luna of the Silver Stone Pack." I said holding my hand to shake. She swatted my hand away and let out a frustrated scream walking away.

"How much do you charge for a lap dance?!" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Holy shit." I heard Diana mumble. "Well.. I know I'm not gonna mess with you." Nathan said.

Soon the party was back on. Some of the girls gave me gifts like lotion, earbuds for my iPod nano, and a some makeup. I thanked then and headed to me and Asher's room and took a shower. After I was done I put in some booty shorts and one of Ashers tees and crawled into bed. Soon Asher followed me. He took off his tee and jeans leaving him in his boxers.

He crawled up to me and draped his muscular arm around my waist and pulling him closer to him. He hovered over me and kissed me. Not a peak but a real kiss. Are lips moved in sync as his hands roamed my body. He nipped on my bottom lip asking for enterence. I gladly key his tongue and mine fight for dominance but...he won.

His lips moved to my chin to my neck leaving wet kisses to where my neck and shoulder meet. "Can I mark you?" Asher asks.

asks with his face still in my neck. "Y-yes." I say trying to hold in a moan. He pulled out his cainies and bit in my neck. I moaned long and loud with my fingers in his hair. He pulled out his kiss and licked away the blood and wound.

I flip him over and kiss on his neck where I would mark him and kissed and sucked on his neck. He moaned as he gripped my hips. I pulled out my canines and bit him. I pulled out my teeth and licked away the blood and wound.

After that we fell asleep.