Chapter 8- Cabin Fever

Riley's POV

"Who built this cabin?" I asked looking around the place in awe.

"I did." Asher said proud of himself.

"I love it!" I yelled and hugged him. He chuckled as he carried me to the bedroom.

It was a bit small which made it look and feel like a cabin.

He kissed me full of lust and passion. I moaned as his touge slid into my mouth.

He took off my hoodie as I took off his tee and felt his eight pack. God that turns me on.

#Warning Sexual Content Read At Your Own Risk#

He took off my leggings as I took off his jeans looking down at his huge bulge.

"Someone's excited." I teased as he left kisses down to my breasts. He sucked on my left nipple while squeezing my right one. I moaned as he did the same to the other one.

"Asher stop teasing." I moaned.

He ripped off my thong as well as his boxers.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" I asked.

"Yes why?" He asked as he put a finger in my core.

"Oh god!" I cried as he kept pulling me in and out till I was about to climax he stops.

He opens my legs gently as he positions himself. He enters me as I groan in pain leaving a tear to fall. I look down only seeing a little bit of him is inside me.

He bends down to kiss me as he pushes the rest inside me. "God Ri you're so tight." He moans.

He pulls out them back in as he keeps going. "Faster!" I moan as I meet my hips up to meet his thrusts.

"Riley I'm close." Asher groans. "I'm gonna cum." I moan as I rap my my legs around him.

I feel his member twitch and spill inside me as I do the same. It was a new high.

#Sexual Content Over#

He pulls out as I wince and lays down beside me holding me close.

"Go to sleep babe." Asher whispers as I welcomed darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Asher's POV

I left Riley there sleeping peacefully as I went to take a shower. I grabbed some clothes from my bag and enter the bathroom.

As I hopped in the shower I realized I'm not a virgin anymore. I lost it to my mate as I took hers. I smiled at the memory that will make me happy forever.

As I finished up I changed into my plaid PJ pants with no shirt showing off my eight pack that drives Riley crazy hehe.

I went back in the room and saw her naked and sleeping.

I changed her into her bra and panites with one of my shirts and carried her to the living room.

"Hey baby." I cooed as I sat on the couch with her in my arms.

"Hi Ash." Riley said as she snuggled closer into my chest.

"What do you want to do?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

'God she's to cute.' Zach purred.

"Did you change me?" She asked.

I blushed and nodded my head.

"Aw thanks babe." She giggled and kissed my pink cheek.

'Alpha we have a problem!' Nathan said through are mind-link.

'What?' I asked sounding annoyed.

'Rouges'