Chapter 4- Bitches be crazy

Riley's POV

After we left the hospital he let me wear one of his shirts and a pair of one size to small leggings but I didn't care. My stomach growled indicating I'm hungry.

"Do you want something to eat?" Asher asked amused. I nodded while blushing. "I wish you talked more." Asher sighed. "Ok. So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked not feeling my nerves get me. "I want to know everything about you starting in the kitchen." Asher said with a smile.

"Woman you dropped my sandwich!" I loud voice boomed. "Shut up asshole that was my sandwich!" A girls voice yelled back. "Nathan and Diana what's going on here?" Asher asked with me on the verge of laughing.

The girl Diana was beautiful I have to admit that. She had long blonde hair with brown eyes and was about 5,6 my height. She had on lip gloss and cute punk clothes.

"Hey." The girl said in a friendly tone. "Hello." I said as I sat on a bar stool. "Sorry to be rude but who the fuck are you?" The girl asked a bit rudely.

"Same to you." I said and inwardly smirked.

"Diana this is Riley my mate." Asher says with a proud look on his face. "And she dropped my sandwich." The boy next to Asher. "Damn it Nathan shut your mouth!" Diana yelled with an annoyed look.

"Thats not how you treat your mate." I heard Asher say under is breath. "We should go shopping tomorrow you need more clothes gun." Diana giggled and sat by me. I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "Oh boy." I dramatically sighed.

"Babe?" Nathan whined at her. Hehe sucks for you. "I'm talking to my new best friend gosh!" She said then turned towards me. I watched Asher cook as Diana was doing my hair. "I wish I had brown hair." Diana whined as she began to french braid my hair. "I wish I was a blonde wanna trade hair?" I teased and grabbed a pair of scissors. "Hell yeah!" She laughed and pretended to cut my hair.

*After Lunch 1pm*

"I got my stuff and let you borrow an outfit so let's go shopping!" Diana squealed.