𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 - 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

   Syd and Stan have been gone for a while now, my mind wanders to what they could be doing. I stop my train of thought dead in its tracks when an unpleasant thought pops up. What if they are hooking up? That terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach comes crawling back, a feeling that I have felt before. The feeling of jealousy I felt back in New York when my ex, Zachary, paid attention to other girls instead of me. Ugh, why do all guys named Zachary suck?

   I'm not of jealous of Stan and Syd, right? I conclude that this feeling is just worry for my missing friends and I set out to find them. Coincidentally, Syd walks through the doors as soon as I get up from the bleachers. Her walk is riddled with guilt. She finds Brad and Dina, who have been making out for the past twenty minutes, and sheepishly stands by them. Poor, Syd, she's too scared to break up the teens make out session.

    "Ayo, Dina!" I intervene.

    Syd looks at me, a big thank you is written in her eyes. I nod back at her.

   "Hm, yeah?" Dina wipes her mouth, Brad pulls away reluctantly.

   Syd motions with a quick hand for her to walk over to us, Dina complies.

   "We need your help," Syd states.

   "With what?" Dina asks, she looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders. I'm just as lost as her.

   Syd tries to explain but her words falls on top of each other, "Just come with me," she grabs both of our arms and pulls us outside of the gym.

   Stan is waiting for us with his back slouched against the lockers. His face looks just as guilty as Syd's and now I'm really starting to wonder what they got themselves into.

   "We need your guys help breaking into the Principal's office," Stan says quickly and I can't help but laugh.

   "So we can steal security footage," Syd adds.

  "Holy, shit! What did you guys do?" I ask, still trying to suppress my laughter.

  "What's on the tape?" Dina asks, her face is etched with worry. She is obviously taking this a lot more seriously than I am.

   "Stan and I had sex in the library!" Syd finally blurts out.

   Now it's Dina's turn to laugh and my turn to have a worried facial expression. Dina questions them and I just stand there shocked that I was right.

  "Yeah, we sixty-nined and everything," Stan says with a hard gulp, causing both Dina and I to cringe a little.

  "Okay, stop, Stan!" Syd commands and Stan obeys, "That's why we need your help, we have a plan,"

   "The janitor has the keys to all the rooms in the school, right?" We all nod in agreement with Stan.

   "Dina, we think you should distract the janitor and try to get his keys!" Syd says.

   "What, how?" Dina questions and crosses her arms over her stomach.

   "Well, I was thinking you can seduce him into letting you into the Principals office," Syd shyly explains.

   "Seduce?! Are you crazy?" Dina throws her hands in the air.

   "You know, you have a nice, um, body and face...you could easily get him to do what you want," Syd continues, but I can tell every word she says is making her want to crawl further into a hole.

  "Actually," Stan interrupts, "maybe (Y/n) should do it. I think she has all the, uh...capabilities to seduce the janitor,"

  "Bruh. You can't be serious!" I respond to Stan in a baffled manner. His eyes are glued to the ground, I can tell he doesn't want to make eye contact with me after saying that. However, he lifts his head and I meet his gaze for a split second. Both of our face are blushing bright red.  

  "No, I already have a job for (Y/n)," Syd breaks the tense silence.

  "I guess I can do my best with the janitor," Dina agrees to the plan and rolls up her shirt, revealing her toned stomach.

  Syd briefs her on what she needs to do and sends her off to bother the poor, unsuspecting janitor.

  "Alright, what is my job?" I ask Syd with an enthusiastic smile.

  "Stan and I didn't actually hook up!" Syd says out of nowhere.

  "Uh, okay? I wouldn't care if you guys actually did, it's okay-"

  "You remember that night," Syd cuts me off and by the way she exaggerates her words I know exactly what she is talking about. The night of busted cars, knocked over trees, and crippling confusion.

  "Yeah, what about it?"

  "Okay, long story short I basically have powers in my mind - don't worry, I don't understand it either - and I can't control these power. So, I may or may not have completely destroyed the library with my mind," Her words fall out of her mouth rapidly and I try my best to understand what she is saying.

  There isn't anything on the face of the Earth that I can think of to say in response to her, so I just nod. The three of us walk swiftly down the hall. Once we turn into the library, my jaw hits the floor. Wow, she wasn't kidding. Books and wooden shelves are toppled over each other like some sort of mass grave.

"Jesus," I mutter.

"Yeah..." Syd huffs.

"Okay, what do you need me to do?" I ask.

"Since you know about my powers, you can help erase the footage," Syd responds, "just don't freak out about what you see"

"It's okay, I bet it's badass!" I grab her hand and she smiles.

   Stan claps his hands together as he stands above the obliterated library below, "let's get to work!".

a/n
thank you so much for #1 on i am not okay with this and #1 on stanley barber!! like what????? thank you !!
— kendall.