𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 - 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

  "What the hell are we gonna do now?" Dina says after returning from her interaction with the janitor. Which didn't go as straight as we had planned.

   "Well, now it's time to break into the office and get the hard drive, I guess..." I say hesitantly. Did we even plan this part out?

   Stan breathes in sharply, "yeah".

   "So, how are we gonna do it?" Syd asks and rocks back on her heels.

_____

   We finally figure out the plan and we swing into action. Syd, Stan, and I go to pick the lock to the office while Dina keeps watch. My hands become clammy and shaky as I raise the object I'm using to pick the lock to the key hole. Stan notices and places his hand gently on mine. I blush a deep shade of red, I can't tell if it's because of how embarrassed I am or because of Stan's hand on mine.

   "It's fine, guess you're not ready for your first time," he jokes and takes the lock pick from mine.

   "Stan, not the time!" Syd scolds and slaps him on the arm, causing him to laugh.

   "Sorry, (Y/n), I saw the opportunity," Stan chuckles as he clicks the lock open. His words don't help the infectious blush on my cheeks.

   Quickly, we slip into the office right as Dina gives us a signal that the Principal is coming. We hide behind the door, none of us daring to move a single inch as the Principal peers through the window of the door. Dina's soft voice breaks the tense silence as she calls out to the man we are hiding from. With her distraction, we are able to scramble across the floor and get to a closet filled with blinking lights.

   Stan's eyes scan over the filled closet and pulls out a flash drive. I'm baffled by how clam he is in this situation, I can barely see clearly.

   When the coast is clear, we all hurry out and retreat to safety with our prize having been won. The four of us slouch up against the lockers and take a moment to catch our breath. Stan raises the black flash drive and kisses it. We laugh at his actions.

   "Wanna celebrate?" Stan asks and pulls out a joint. 

    Dina's eyes widen and she frantically looks around the halls to see if there are any teachers. She cups her hands and puts them over Stan's hands to cover what he's holding.

   "Don't be shy Dina, try it!" I laugh.

   "No way!" She rebuttals.

   "Pleaseeeee!" I lean my head on her shoulder and look up at her with the best puppy eyes I can make.

   "Peer pressure!" Syd cheers and leans over Stan.

   "Fine!" She laughs and takes the already lighted joint from Stan's hand.

   We all watch intently as she places it in her mouth and deeply breathes in. She smirks and then blows out, she starts coughing while trying to stifle a laugh. We burst out giggling like preschool children. Dina passes it to me and I take a long drag.

   "Don't be selfish!" Syd slaps me on the chest and takes it from my hand.

   "Ow! My boob!" I wince in pain and everyone laughs.

   The warmth hits my chest and then my eyelids. I feel content being cuddled up to my best friends. Their laughs are the only sounds I want to hear.

a/n
hiiii! i'm back agehwjkwkd sorry for taking longer than two weeks, finals and AP exams kicked my ASS! but i think i did well so that's good lmao! sorry this is short, but i wanted to put something out. now that it's summer i finally have time to write so i will finish this fast. so please please comment or message me suggestions of xreaders you want to see!! any character from any show or movie is good with me :)
love you all missed u all sm!
—kendall.