Testing Limits

(Damn. Over 1,000 reads before i knew it)

3rd person pov

Rias: Well, you luckily survived. If only due to our help

Issei: The hell was that guy doing...? He was nuts!

Akeno: It seems we need to clear up the Fallen problem sooner then we thought

However Rias didn't respond as she was deep in thought although it looked like she was spacing out, something they'd never seen her do, making concern rise up in her peerage.

Outside the ORC the human pair were walking around as the school day had ended, but they still needed to get a handful of things for basic living, e.g. food, water, etc.

Asia: I don't feel like it's a good idea to be out...

Y/N: To be honest, neither do i. But there are some things you can't order online

She just nodded with a slight sigh, knowing it'd be best for them to go places together as they were probably safer together. Despite this they could occasionally glanced around for any potential Fallen.

Thankfully there weren't any, even when they went into a store and did their shopping there was no to interrupt them, leaving things to be quiet... a bit too quiet for some people's liking.

As they walked out the store, Y/N still looked around while Asia smiled. Her expression soon faded when hearing someone run up behind them, making the two turn only to see one of their female classmates.

?: Oh my gosh, you two are shopping together? You're dating, aren't you?

Y/N: Wh-What? No, i'm just... helping her get set up in her new place. Right?

He looked to Asia for assistance but she only looked down, embarrassed by the assumption which didn't help. Their classmate leaned towards them, wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk.

?: Only a few days and you're dating the new girl. I didn't think you had it in you~

She nudged him with her elbow only for a flash of light to shoot down from the sky, causing an explosion by them causing them to be thrown back as smoke rose up and a Fallen landed on a building above them.

Looking upon the smoke she could see a few people run out from their stores, obviously scared due to the explosion. Spreading her wings she blew away the smoke with them, spotting Y/N who was all scratched up but there was no Asia in sight.

Y/N: You're from the church... Kalawarner, right?

Kalawarner: I am. And i'm surprised you survived

Y/N: Your aim could use a bit of work

She huffed, pulling out a weapon from seemingly nowhere, brandishing it in her hands. Looking to his hands Y/N summoned his Sacred Gear, the shoulder mounted turret now a permanent feature.

Kalawarner: That's new

Y/N: So's this...

*Flashback*

Y/N: So, what did this "Azazel" tell you about my Sacred Gear?

Asia: W-Well, apparently in can make weapons. And all Gears are powered from our magic reserves, o-or something. So you can ammo from magic? He spoke too fast for me to understand...

*End*

Focusing the teen shut his eyes for a moment, thinking of a weapon that he could possibly use. Some suddenly appeared in his hands, weighing them down slightly so he opened them.