Sneaking In, Busting Out

(I haven't actually got 30k reads and 1k votes, stop joking, shit meme, downvote, negative karma)

3rd person pov

A handful of guards came down into the arena as Y/N looked across them, tired from his fights and having no magic but he stood up straight, revving the chainsaw he stole from the Doom Hunter once more.

One quickly rushed at him making the teen block a strike from their spear, going to attack but being forced to dodge as another came forward to prevent it, two more running up behind.

They thrust their spears forward in an attempt to stab him only for Y/N to turn and grab one, the other slashing his side causing him to let out a muffled and pained groan although he yanked the guard forward.

Shoving the chainsaw through them he kicked their body back, managing to avoid an oncoming sweep before placong his foot down on the bladed part of the spear and keep it down.

He used the one he grabbed and rammed it through their head, swiftly raising his hands up after letting go of it to catch the other two. Having a power struggle he gritted his teeth, the Devil's pushing back as he tried to keep their weapons from his neck.

The teen grunted as he let the spears slip from his hand before ducking, letting them go over his head only for him to shoot back up and grab them both by the neck, choke slamming the two to the ground.

He squeezed as tightly and harshly as he could while they flailed and struggled under him, two cracks soon being heard as they stopped and he panted, slowly standing back up.

Y/N: Come back here! I've got a debt to settle with your sister!

Asia: I... thank you for this

Azazel: Yeah, well, never really liked the Devils anyway. How are you planning on getting back?

Asia: The train. I-I'm sure we can get to it in time

Azazel: Hmph. Good luck kid

He held his hand out causing a magic circle to form under Asia causing her to disappear a moment later. It took her a moment to acclimatise to the slightly different atmosphere, soon looking around in surprise.

To be honest Hell, or at this layer of it, didn't look like a firey landscape like most people would expect. Instead it was like earth except the architecture was different and there was more landmass.

However her attention was pulled to the horde or Devils that ran from a large building in fear which both confused and scared her. Gradually she made her way over, peaking out over a corner.

All she could see was the building making her take a deep breath and head towards it despite the fear that built up inside her. The former nun clutched the Crucible tight in her hands, assuming Y/N might be there.

*Moments Before*

Samuel Hayden: If you really are planning on breaking him out, then his weapon will need energy

Asia: B-But won't that take from what you have?

Samuel Hayden: I'll just give enough for the trip and, if you come back with him, make you two get me more... another thing. There's only one thing those Devils fear the most...

*Present*

She picked up the base while continuing to the entrance, unsure of what lied inside but she knew that there was no turning back, no escaping without Y/N, because he would do the same for her.

In the arena the teen was being assulted from above by magic launched from Devils leaving his only option, dodging. Sadly it wasn't going as well as he hoped, and he had no magic of his own to make a weapon to fight back.