An Eternal Fight (Ending)

(There's nowhere else i can go from here given the ending you guys chose, so the story finishes with this chapter. Blame yourself for it)

3rd person pov

The ground shook as Y/N looked around in confusion, unsure of what was happening although he noticed the epicentre of it was coming from a large castle like building so he began to head towards it.

However it began to shake more and more, pieces of it crumbling causing the Slayer's Descendant to hurry up. From inside the building Asia leaned against a wall, trying to keep herself from falling.

After a while the quakes subsides and she opened her eyes, looking around to see the devastated hallway which looked like it had been sitting in the middle of a warzone with each sides firing heavily on it.

She took a deep breath and slowly moved forward, placing a foor in front of herself a part of the floor collapsed making her jump backwards, going onto where she knew it was safe.

Ahead of her was now a proverbial minefield, one misstep could sending tumbling down a number of floors as she was unaware of how affected the floors below her were.

Or it would've been if not for the building shaking again which made all the unstable pieces of the floor to fall, giving her a direct pathway across which made her way out of here a whole lot easier.

Travelling across it she occasionally looked around cautiously, unsure of what exactly was causing this although she could guess it due to whatever the heart belonged to, meaning it was her fault.

Sirzechs: Guard the doors. If this line of defense falls then there will be no one to protect the heart

Guard: What are we protecting it from?

Sirzechs: The Doom Slayer

Y/N: Where is she?

Pointing the barrels of his Super Shotgun to a Devil's chest as the rest of their allies and friends around them had been killed. They looked up to him with a terrified look on their face.

Devil: Wh-Who?

Y/N: Asia Argento, where are you keeping here!?

Devil: I don't know who that is!

Y/N: Then you're useless to me

?: Wait!

Hearint the voice call out he turned his head although didn't allow the devil to escape as he saw Kiba causing him to raise an eyebrow at why he was here, and what he was planning on doing.

Kiba: I believe i know where she is. Just stop hurting them and I'll take you, they have nothing to do with this

Y/N: ...Where would that be?

Kiba: Sirzechs castle. There

He pointed over to the crumbling building causing the Slayer's Descendant to drop the devil he had in his grasp and quickly hurry towards it, hoping that he'd be able to get to her in time.

Running closer to the building he glanced around at his surroundings but didn't see any of immediate threat so he come to run ahead as Kiba watched from a distance, soon looking away.

When he finally got inside Y/N was met with a ruined reception area although he created his Plasma Rifle just incase there were still any Devils inside while he began to move forward.

From behind him, just above the entrance, Issei sat on the ready. Fully armoured in his Balance Breaker he had been building up boosts for the whole time Y/N was running here.