24

The months were supposed to go well. In fact they were supposed to be boring and full of nothingness. Boring is a great idea in theory until you remember that there is never a dull moment in this house let alone this pack.

Bash has been dealing with the newly shifted wolves and also the wolves who are training to be the type of man Tommy is. Hudson is doing most of the work, but Bash is still heavily involved since he's a control freak. He doesn't think he'll ever find another Tommy and in his defense I don't think he will find another one either.

That's because I got woken up in the middle of the night. I didn't get woken up by my precious angel of a baby running from her bedroom and into my room. I got woken up by Logan because a guard came to inform us of an unusual situation happening in the woods. I'd usually rip his head off for not handling it himself with Hudson, but this time it was different. This wasn't going to be something Bash would handle either.

It was up to me to handle this on my own.

"Are you sure this is the course of action we should take? Why don't I go have a talk with them as their beta?" Logan asks me as I walk into my closet looking for a change of clothing.

He got his title as beta back a few days ago because his wolf is to be returning on the next full moon which occurs in three days.

"Because what they did is unwarranted and is absolutely pathetic." I raise my voice while pulling off my top and grabbing one of Sebastian's pullovers. "What they did was cruel and I need answers." I grab my shoes and he looks worried.

"Sebastian this is mine to handle as Luna correct?" I ask and he stands next to Hudson in shock that I'm choosing this to be my battle as Luna. "Sebastian." I repeat and he motions to the door. My boy knows better than to keep me out of the loops and to tell me no.

I get to the front door with the three guys behind me before I realize that I'm about to leave my sleeping baby by herself with Ashley and Eden also sound asleep upstairs. So of course I do the logical thing and I grab the baby monitor before continuing any further.

"So do we just let her have at them?" I hear Logan whisper to the other two idiots as I approach the woods.

"She's my Luna. She knows what she's doing." Bastian backs me up and just like that my anger gets replaced with a bunch of happiness. It doesn't last very long but I got some relief from the anger. "And she has every right to say whatever she says and to punish them as seen fit. This is her decision to make and I'll make sure it goes smoothly."

"It won't go smoothly because they did something unspeakable. They're going to need a good reason." I continue on into the woods until I come up to the small clearing where two guards are stood watching over the group of five idiots.

"Okay what do we have here?" I ask and all heads snap towards me. They snap towards the crazy bitch holding a baby monitor and reaching for the folders on each guy. Hudson hands then over and I quickly read through. I check their names and how old they are and that does nothing, but infuriate me even more. I hand the files back to Hudson and the guards turn away from me and to Bash.

"No, back up and stand down." He orders them.

"Which one of you wants to explain why I got woken up at two in the morning? Actually, never mind, I got woken up because five idiots decided to do something so disrespectful and so uncalled for. Now which one of you decided this was a good bonding moment for you five?" I raise my voice louder but not one of them wants to speak up. Instead they look directly at Bash.

"Excuse me?" I raise my voice even louder and that gets them to look back at me. "He might be your Alpha but these orders are coming from me and I expect some respect. Now I am going to ask one last time before I have your Gamma and these guards bring you to the cellar where you'll be interrogated until one of you cracks. Who is going to tell me?" I ask and Bash comes to stand directly behind me.