Chapter 1: Traveling through the Future Beast World

Bai Yue, female, 16 years old.

She is a mental patient, and mental patients always do things that ordinary people cannot understand, such as now:

Bai Yue, wearing a blue-and-white striped medical gown, climbed on a reinforced bridge dozens of meters high from the river. The wind is blowing slowly, disturbing her long Shawl, blowing her thin and her thin body shaky.

"Come down, up there is too dangerous! Keep calm, you should take medicine, come down first, everything is fine!"

The medical staff on the bridge deck persuaded anxiously.

Bai Yue looked at them with the look of the jumping beam clown for a while, then leaned her head to look straight ahead, and lifted her foot out.

Someone covered her mouth and suspended her heart.

However, the patient in the above did not fall as people imagined, but disappeared into the air at the moment of falling.

The medical staff on the bridge was dumbfounded and stayed there for more than ten seconds before thinking what's going on to the bridge.

"Man? Did it fall?"

"Sure, otherwise it won't disappear, right?"

The medical staff insisted on their own world view, and the search staff quickly rushed to rescue people.

However, they never salvaged any clues.

......

Bai Yue is a mental patient because she can see things that ordinary people cannot see.

For example, the naturally formed space-time tunnel that appears on the bridge.

At the time she didn't know what it was. Only know that many things were sucked in and never came out again.

Anyway, that world can't be worse, then ... let's go and see.

Walking through the space-time tunnel probably consumed her physical strength. Bai Yue fell into the thick grass and suddenly lost consciousness.

......

Due to the deteriorating environment of the earth, a developed country has developed a plant stimulant in an attempt to reverse the environment. Unexpectedly, the plants lost control, and it has endangered the genocide of mankind.

At a critical moment, humans around the world organized the "International Science Alliance" to improve human genes, but failed to make a large number of animals into brave and warlike orcs.

The orc has a perfect physique, close to human IQ, but has a fatal flaw-no female.

But this is not a problem, two thousand years of time is enough to prove that the orcs can survive.

Bai Yue jumped into the world two thousand years later.

She only felt that the light in front of her was dim, and when her sight was restored, the bright sky had been replaced by a dark forest that was too thick for light.

She was falling fast and was in a critical situation, but there was a relief smile on the corner of her mouth.

Open her eyes again, there are civilized buildings in front of her.

The eye-catching scene made Bai Yue almost break the calmness that took nearly ten years to practice in a mental hospital.

She was in a boxy room with no windows, next to a pile of white flesh and flesh ... After a closer look, she discovered that it was a girl.