Chapter 27: Lessons

The medical expenses of females are quite expensive, even if no consumption is incurred, Lang Zhi also pays a large sum of money.

But in fact, the medicines for females are subsidized by the government for free. The diagnosis of females is expensive. The first purpose is to allow medical staff to support the family, and it is to punish the orcs for failing to take care of the females.

Walking out of the hospital, wolf squeezed Bai Yue's pointed chin. "How did you get caught by Nepenthes? Ran to the window to see?"

Bai Yue immediately felt guilty, pretending that she didn't understand, and turned to look around innocently.

The wolf thought, he had to move that grass out.

But when he got home, Lang Zhi was dumbfounded.

When you open the door, you will see books all over the floor, and the stone bench beside the dining table will be crooked.

Lang Zhi paused at the door for two seconds before lifting his foot into it.

Who will tell him what is going on at home? Is it thief?

Bai Yue was even more guilty. Originally, she was going to clean up before the stupid master returned home.

Ah, this picture can't bear to look straight, she still pretend to be stupid.

Lang Zhi looked at the female in her arms suspiciously. If she was thief, the first one to be lost was Guoguo.

and so……

"Did Guoguo make a mess?" Wolf asked, narrowing his eyes in disguise, but there was no anger in his eyes.

Bai Yue bit her finger, mud talking, what? I'm just a pet, I don't understand.

Wolf pierced Bai Yue's forehead helplessly and put her down.

As soon as her feet fell, Bai Yue rushed into the bedroom, leaving the ground in disarray for the stupid master.

Wolf laid out a book, then walked to the dining table and put the stool back where it was before seeing that there was still a knife beside the stove.

He was shocked, Xiong Yao should have released it, and the bear animal was really careless.

Lang Zhi picked up the knife and was about to put it back in place, suddenly smelling the smell of Guo Guo on the handle...

Wolf squeezed his lips tightly. If it was a comic, he must have a "well" on his forehead.

Later, she must learn the lesson, and she even dare to play with the knife.

For the first time, wolf angry with his wife a little, but only a little.

Putting the knife back in the knife holder, Lang Zhi decided to go to the toilet to put water first, and then went to find Guoguo.

As a result, after the physiological needs were resolved, Lang Zhi found that the toilet was blocked.

Without much thought this time, Lang Zhi subconsciously linked the toilet incident with Guoguo.

He was so angry and suddenly shouted: "Guoguo! Guoguo!"

Bai Yue's body shook, and there's something wrong with the stupid master's voice when she heard it.

She swallowed, and ran out "tuck", lay prone outside the toilet door, and looked into the probe.

Seeing the overflowing water in the toilet, Bai Yue moved out with a guilty conscience, and changed the "stupid wolf" who was about to rush out of her throat into "... Zhi."

Wolf wore the cleaning stick inserted in the toilet hole, and saw a wet imitation wolf claw.

"What's the matter?" Lang Zhi asked, lowering his voice, finally knowing why Guoguo played the knife.

Bai Yue wanted to cry without tears, scolding the toilet ten thousand times in her heart.

Even a small glove can't rush down, garbage toilet!

When she was nervous, she didn't feel that she put her fingers in her mouth, chewed her nails, and said weakly: "I don't like..."

The female lying at the door is like a cub who made a mistake, looking at the wolf with big bones and eyes, how innocent and innocent, how pitiful.

A little flame in Wolf's heart was instantly extinguished by the heavy rain.