Chapter 174: Into the City

"Woo-" The leopard beast is beaten up immediately, and the beasts at the gate of the city boiled, jumping to the gate with interest, and stopped in front of Xiong Yao and the bone vine.

The white bone vines walked forward without squinting, and the little wolves on the ground followed.

Xiong Yao opened the way in front of him. He is thick and fleshy as if he is an indestructible tank. With a swing of his arm, he shot a dirt shield and fanned out the orcs in front.

Scarface Leopard Beast got up and is about to attack again, when a voice suddenly came from above.

"The energy is substantive and cannot be stopped." A fox beast said sitting on the wall.

Scarfaced Leopard looked up at him and said dissatisfiedly: "You are not here to help!"

"I don't do anything meaningless." The fox shook his head and said: "I advise you not to continue."

Leopard Beast Ling, looking at Xiong Yao and others steadily moving forward, he didn't look for it anymore.

Soon, Xiong Yao stepped into the city gate.

The orcs around instantly changed their faces and greeted him warmly and kindly.

A brown bear punched him in the shoulders of Xiong Yao, and said with a smile: "Brothers, you are really good, how about I mix with you in the future? We are from the same race. This is your first arrived, and you brought a female. You can't do it without a guide."

Bai Yue muttered: This scene seems to have been similar!

Isn't this the scene of Xiong Yao and Langzhi when Langzhi first bought her back?

Xiong Yao gave the brown bear a cold look and asked, "Where can we live?"

"Follow me." The brown bear waved his hand.

A group of people is about to leave, and behind them came the scar-faced leopard voice: "Hey!"

Xiong Yao turned his head to look over.

Scarface gave a grinning smile, "Let's go and see."

After all, Scarface took a group of orcs out of the city.

Xiong Yao asked the brown bear beside him: "What crime did the orc commit?"

Knowing oneself and knowing the other can be a battle of victory. The people who live here are all criminals.

Brown Bear said: "The crime of robbing a female, the wound on his face was hit by the female owner."

He said that his face is fine, but his expression is dignified.

Xiong Yao said: "His strength is not very strong."

The brown bear shook his head: "He is really not very strong compared to you, but there is a strong team, their captain is very powerful, you have to be careful in the future, he must want to take your female."

Bai Yue: "..." Are you provoking him?

However, it seems that the orcs here are very strong, otherwise this bright criminal city must have been caught.

Bai Yue's eyes dimmed, and the strong man gathered here might be able to compete with Shi Quan.

After walking for more than ten minutes, they reached a group of rocky mountains.

Many holes have been excavated in the stone mountain, and these various orcs live in it. There are many plants on the mountain, but they cannot grow large plants, so it is very safe.

The brown bear pointed to an empty stone and said: "You can live in a hole. Good places have been robbed. Now only the place on the side are unoccupied. You can also go directly to grab the cave in the stone. Do it as you wish."

"No." Xiong Yao said as he looked around: "You can go now."

The brown bear smiled: "I live there, just call me if you need something!"

The location of the brown bear is obviously closer to the center, the higher the value. The closer to the soil and plants, the lower the value, and no one even wants it.

Xiong Yao chose the most marginal place, next to which is a large area of ​​grass that could not be removed, which is abandoned by the orcs.

But with the white bone vine, the threat of plants can be ignored.