Chapter 19: Tease

"There are a lot of vacancies at home. You can find a room at will." Seeing Guoguo staring at Xiong Yao, Langzhi immediately sent Xiong Yao away.

------
From now on, Wolf Salt change into Langzhi. I think its weird too to call him wolf salt😅 thanks to the reader who open my mind🙈
------

Xiong Yao carried the luggage in silence, and stayed in the room next to Langzhi.

Bai Yue finished eating an apple, is full enough, and is very satisfied, just like eating a big meal.

She smashed her mouth, probably understood that the food in this world is plants, and plants can meet the needs of the human body.

The wolf picks up Bai Yue and walks to the bathroom: "There are tree leaves all over us. Let's take a bath and then take a nap."

Thinking of yesterday's bathing pictures, Bai Yue's pale face floated with two blushes, and her eyes turned around.

Her eyelashes are very long, black and warped, like a pair of gorgeous peacock fans. The nose is pretty, the lips are thin, and the skin color is a healthy white.

The face is very thin, but the value of the face is oval. After getting used to it, Langzhi only feels how her female looks and how beautiful that he can't help but kiss her lips.

"My dear guoguo is really beautiful."

Bai Yue was startled, frightened and pulled away from Langzhi, staring at him with a hand on her chest.

Wolf's smile suddenly, so sensitive, it seems that he will do more intimate things with Guoguo in the future, her reaction is too interesting.

Thinking, the wolf smirked, and the hand resting on Bai Yue's ass squeezed, feeling that the female body in his arms was stiff, and the smile in his eyes was more intense.

Bai Yue was scared and stupid. If she understood correctly, was she fooled?

She couldn't believe that she was undressed and soaked in the bathtub before she recovered.

In the 21st century, there are also many people who kiss the dog's mouth, which is no big deal.

However, the shovel officer told me that I have a cleansing habit!

This head must never be opened, and he must be told how unacceptable she is!

Bai Yue stared at Langzhi violently, and suddenly straightened her waist, shouting sharply, "Kneel!"

The wolf was squeezing the bath liquid for a moment, and looked at the female next to the red stripe.

After all, he really knelt in the bathtub and wiped the bath fluid on Bai Yue.

Bai Yue was trembling with the cold bath fluid, and the violent momentum followed the trembling half.

"Where did you learn these words? Breeding bases teach you to say these?" Langzhi felt incredible, guessing that 80% of his guoguo was heard by someone and learned by herself.

"Humph!" Bai Yue biased at the beginning and decided not to give the stupid master a good look all day.

The wolf bath liquid touched Bai Yue's chest, and still pressed it here.

Bai Yue did not calm down at this time, and quickly backed away.

However, at the next moment, she was hugged to the wolf's legs and was trapped in his arms, unable to escape.

"Don't make trouble, let me touch." Langzhi said the rogue in a serious manner.

Bai Yue's blushing was about to bleed, and she didn't dare to look down at her body.

The wolf boy carefully squeezed at the position of Baiyue's chest, and said with exquisite tone: "The data shows that you are 16 years old, are you really that age?"

If Guoguo is not a female recommended by the breeding base, he woulld think he was wronged.

Guoguo's body is similar to that of a twelve-year-old female, and she is not a style at all with those full-bodied mature females.

He minds Guoguo's chest, but with children in the future, will she can have enough milk?