Chapter 128: Naming

Bai Yue slowed down the speed of speaking, splitting one word into two words and reading: "Well...ah...mom."

The eldest looked at her mother's mouth seriously, imitating her twitching lips, and her pink lips, peach-stained with morning dew, opened and closed, exposing bare gums inside.

"Um... ah... Am!"

Although it is not right, the steps are correct.

Bai Yue encouraged to nod, "Baby is awesome, come again."

"Am, am, am..." As he said, two standard "mothers" popped out of the eldest's mouth.

He was surprised, and then looked at his mother with an expression.

"The baby is so smart." Bai Yue did not hesitate to praise, holding the eldest's head, and kissed heavily on his forehead.

Two sweet dimples appeared on the eldest child's rounded face, sweet and lovely, exactly the same as the wolf's smile.

Bai Yue suddenly froze.

Upon closer inspection, she discovered that the eldest's facial features are also very similar to Langzhi, which is simply a reduced version of Langzhi.

"Eldest is really handsome." Bai Yue couldn't help saying, she felt that Langzhi is the best-looking person in the world, and his baby is naturally the most handsome.

The eldest laughed more happily, and found a sense of speech, and called several times "Mom" again and again. After he is happy with his mother, he lifted his tail with joy and flicked behind him.

Wolf is in a good mood and didn't blame him. He continued to look at the two on the bed.

The second and third children noticed the change of the eldest and is praised by their mother. They are envious.

They stood up one after another, pacing anxiously on the bed.

It didn’t take long for the youngest boy to stiffen up and turn into a chubby baby lying on the bed.

Almost at the next instant, the second child also became human.

Bai Yue's heart is completely happy, walked to the bed, put the eldest down, and grabbed the second and third.

"The babies are powerfull." Bai Yue said, leaning her head to look at the wolf, and smiled, "Did you say that?"

Lang Zhi laughed and did not speak, but the satisfaction on his face could not be concealed.

"They're transformed and it's time to get them a name." Langzhi put Baiyue in his arms and asked, "Guoguo, what do you want to call them?"

"Hmm..." Bai Yue thought for a moment, and suddenly smiled embarrassedly with her mouth closed.

The second and third sons hadn't thought about it yet, but the name of the eldest, she subconsciously thought of "love."

No, the baby's surname is wolf, which is called "Lang Ai Zhi, which is too strange. It is almost the same as "Lang Ai Guo".

But the name seemed too eccentric, so Bai Yue didn't say it and shook her head: "I can't think of it, you decide."

Lang Zhi was is prepared for long time ago, and immediately said: "Our baby are named after the stone, so they deposit it. The eldest called wolf forging, the second wolf, and the third wolf brocade."

-----
Sorry, idont know yet how to call them. For a while, just like that. Thanks for understanding🙏
------

"Nice." Bai Yue nodded again and again, very satisfied with the children's names.

Lang Zhi put the children on the ground, put on clean sheets neatly, and then took them out to take a bath again.

Xiong Yao is still waiting outside, and he is relieved to see the wolves transformed smoothly.

"Congratulations." Xiong Yao said heartily.

Lang Zhi nodded his head slightly, his footsteps paused and said, "Thank you for taking care of them during this time, I will not forget."

Xiong Yao smiled and turned back to his bedroom.

...

The wolf cubs learned to transform and are excited in the middle of the night, and finally fell asleep. They woke up early the next morning, dreaming and waking up beautifully.