Chapter 39: Orc History

"She just has the moon."

Covered in the quilt, Bai Yue heard Xiong Yao's thick voice and seemed to agree.

"I won't do anything to her now." This is Lang Zhi's reply.

Then there was a string of heavy steps moving away, it should be Xiong Yao out.

Bai Yue froze in the quilt, and for the first time seriously doubted her status.

She seems to have made a mistake...

The female orc can never be seen, the orc’s love for human women, the amusement park girls and animals play together, everything is so harmonious.

Bai Yue's heart was beating wildly and she was shocked by her own guess.

Xiong Yao was sent away, and Lang Zhi returned to the bed, putting his hand on the bulge in the quilt.

"Guoguo?"

Bai Yue dared not move, and immediately closed her eyes.

"have you slept?"

Lang Zhi pulled the quilt down so that Bai Yue exposed her head and leaned over to print a kiss on her forehead. "Sweet dreams."

After talking, Langzhi left the room lightly.

Bai Yue opened her eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling.

She didn't care much about the appearance of the world before, anyway, she has a master who absolutely spoils her. But now it seems that she must seriously investigate.

After lying on the bed for an hour, Bai Yue sat up, climbed out of bed, and picked up a suit of clothes.

The movement in the room couldn't escape the ears of Langzhi, and quickly entered.

"Wake up? Go wash your face first."

Bai Yue took Wolf's hand and dragged him towards the computer.

"It depends."

These days, every time Wolf uses a computer, Bai Yue will climb on his lap and sit and watch, at which point Wolf immediately understands what she means.

"Want to see the picture again?"

Wolf went to the computer desk with Bai Yue indulgently, turned on the computer, and turned out some colorful orc pictures.

Bai Yue looked interested and stared at the computer.

"Then look at it for a while, I'll cooked the chicken." Wolf whispered in Bai Yue's ear, and put her on the chair.

Bai Yue secretly rejoiced in her heart and cooperated terribly.

As soon as the wolf went out, she immediately pressed a word "orc history" on the oversized keyboard.

With the same text and the same Pinyin input method, Bai Yue had to connect this world with the human world. She was very suspicious that this is the future world, and the orc's cultural knowledge is based on humans.

Therefore, searching for the development history of the orcs is essential.

The search engine here is called "Wan Duo", which is very powerful and immediately pops up a lot of information about history.

Among many web pages, Bai Yue selected a book called "Two Thousand Years of Orc History" and clicked to open it.

Bai Yue did not have entertainment activities in the mental hospital. She could only read the novel to pass the time, and contact with the normal world, and developed her ability to read in ten lines.

Looking down line by line, page by page, Bai Yue's complexion became more and more dignified.

It turned out that within a few years after she passed through, mankind suffered a catastrophe.

Plant mutations and animals evolve into adults, becoming the two most powerful types on earth.

But I don't know why, only males in the orcs evolved, and no females evolved.

At first, the orcs and the common females continued to reproduce, but they were born as ordinary animals. Then they discovered that they could produce powerful orcs with human females, and they began to protect and captive human females and form families with them.