Chapter - 11 : Moments

The next day rose early. Anamika woke up early and found  Ansh sleeping while snuggling closer to her. She ruffles his hair and kisses his head. Ever since five years, he is the reason she lives for. He makes her smile and keeps her entertained with his pranks and naughtiness. She can't imagine her life without him. She ruffles his hair trying1to wake him.

"Ansh! Chalo utho. School jana hai." She says.

The little boy opens one eye to look at his mother. Anamika raises her eyebrows at him.

"Kya dekh rahe ho? Chalo utho

"Kya dekh rahe ho? Chalo utho. Nahi toh late ho jayenge hum." She says.

"Pehle Ansh ko pyar karo

"Pehle Ansh ko pyar karo." he says trailing his finger on his forehead and then the cheek.

Anamika laughs at his antics. She kisses softly on us head and begins to tickle him on the neck. Ansh giggles at her action, and Anamika continues to tickle him until the boy sits up on the bed.

"Bas mumma!" he says while laughing.

Anamika pulls him closer and Ansh hugs her and puts his arms around his mother's neck. Sudden tears trickle down Anamika's eyes. Maybe, she is worried about her son. Her life is something that she didn't think. She didn't know that she will be bringing up her son all alone. Yesternight, even Ansh's words made her realise that he craves for a father's love. Vineet is pampering her son, but he can't be his father. She hugs Ansh tightly for a little while, but the boy breaks the hug and looks at her face. He rubs her tears.