Chapter - 12 : Surprise & Meeting

Vineet and Anamika have bonded well because of Ansh. Vineet believed her for a deal and they achieved it as well. Amidst the happiness of bagging the Deal, Vineet says something that leaves Anamika shocked. His sudden proposal has made her confused. Also, he wants her to bring Ansh with her. What is he planning? Well, it will be good for Ansh, but she doesn't want to meet his sister. They barely know each other. She hopes, he isn't taking her to his sister's home. She leaves the office and reaches home amidst all the thoughts.

She makes tea for herself and chocolate milkshake for Ansh. She then sits thinking about his proposal while Ansh is sitting beside her, doing his homework. Anamika remembers his proposal.

"I know I've been rude to you, or I may have scolded you

"I know I've been rude to you, or I may have scolded you. But, I know your potential. It won't be enough, no matter, how much I thank you. There is a meeting tomorrow, in the evening. Since the delegates will reach Mumbai in the evening, so, we have to plan the meeting in the evening. After that, we'll have our dinner. You can bring Ansh along. Saransh rahega wahan. " Vineet says.

Anamika is surprised. When it is a business meeting and he wants her to be there, then how can she take her son along with her. He will get irritated therein. She looks at him.

"But how can I bring Ansh? It's a business meeting, right? " Anamika asks.

"Yeah! But you made me celebrate my birthday. Saransh bhi Ansh se milna chahta hai. So, yeah, I will be glad, if you come." Vineet says with a smile.