Chapter - 14 : Conversations

After spending quality time with Vineet and his family, Anamika takes her leave. Vineet offers to drop her home and she readily agrees. The ride to her home is silent and smooth. They reach in her society and Anamika thanks him. Ansh is already asleep in his mother's lap. Anamika holds him in her arms and moves out of the car. Vineet, too, comes out of the car, only to help her. Anamika looks at him.

"Thanks Vineet ji! Thanks for considering us as your family." She says.

"That is something I owe you, Anamika

"That is something I owe you, Anamika." He says.

Anamika looks at Vineet for a few moments. He smiles at her affectionately, as if, assuring that she's hearing him right. She smiles at him.

"Thanks again!  But I must thank you. I mean, all of this is enjoyable. Main bas kuch kehna chahti hoon aapse." Anamika says.

He nods affirmatively, allowing her to speak.

"Aaj aap bahut khush hain. I know our deal is a reason. Aur dono bachon ke sath bhi aap khush they. Aise hi khush raha kijiye. Isse aapki family khush rahegi. Aur Ruhana ji ko bhi khushi hongi. Wo bhi aapko udaas dekh ke udaas hoti hongi." she says while looking at him.

" Main aapko kuch bhulane ke liye nahi keh rahi hoon

" Main aapko kuch bhulane ke liye nahi keh rahi hoon. Main bas itna kehna chahti hoon ki aap zindagi mein aage badhen. Aapko khush dekh kar sab khush hote hain. Aapki behen bhi aaj bahut khush thi. Unki khushi ke liye hi sahi, aapko khush rehna chahiye." Anamika says.

Vineet is listening to her silently.  She reads his expressions and further adds something that leaves him touched.