Chapter - 17 : Thoughts

After finishing her chores, and making sure that she has locked the doors, Anamika moves into the bedroom and finds Ansh sitting on the bed ans drawing something in his drawing book. She sits on the bed leaning on to the bed rest.

"Kya drawing bana raha hai mera bacha?" she asks softly.

"Dekho, main batata hoon." he says and shows her the drawing book.

Anamika sees the drawing, it has a small home, and three figures beside it. What gathers Anamika's attention is that her son has written the names below the figures. Below one, that is a boy, he has written his own name, while the other which is a lady, he's written Mumma below it. And the last one, which seems to be a manly figure, it's Vineet's name written under it. Anamika looks at the drawing and then at her son. So, did he consider him as his family?? Well, she can't deny that Vineet and Ansh have created a soulful and loveable bonding. But to include him in the family, is it too fast? Well, he's just a little boy, he doesn't know what's right or wrong? His focus is on Vineet, because he loves him and also takes out time for him. He's fulfilling a void in Ansh's life, Anamika knows it. She adores the drawing and then kisses on her son's head.

 She adores the drawing and then kisses on her son's head

"ye toh bahut sundar hai" Anamika says.

"Ye Ansh ki family hai." The boy chuckles.

Anamika is quite amused. She didn't think it this way, but it's becoming true. The man, this boy is talking about, has helped her since Day one. He helped her when Ansh got hurt. He came to meet him, celebrated his birthday with her son , and today, he thanked her, he didn't take her words otherwise.

He is quite different than what she heard from his employees. And now….He's asking her to head a project, that too, in the foreign space, London. He eased her saying that she can take Ansh with her. He is going to take care of her beloved son. Also, she can't deny the fact that both Vineet and Ansh are happy when they are together. So, is this a good vibe? She should trust him, anyway. He has been so very kind towards her. Her trance is broken when Ansh hugs her in the sleep. She eases down on the bed and sleeps holding her son, close to herself.

*****

Next Morning, Ansh is on holiday. Leaving him at her friend's place, Anamika leaves for her office. She begins to work, she has a lot of work to do, before she leaves to London, the other day. She has to make a presentation for the deal and also some other jobs await her. She's engrossed in her work, when the peon comes to her desk.

"Madam, aapko sir andar bula rahe hain." he informs and leaves.

Anamika is amused. Does he have another work for her? She sighs. He has started to trust her so much. But she has ample of work to do. Anyway, she has to meet him. She puts her computer on hibernate mode and moves towards Vineet's cabin. She enters in and finds him engrossed in his work.

"Aapne mujhe bulaaya?" she asks.