Chapter - 40 : Epilogue

Vineet is elated to know that Anamika is expecting a child. He feels blessed, after years of sorrow, there is happiness walking towards him. Firstly, Anamika and Ansh and now their baby, he's really blessed. He feels that he did right by believing Anamika and moving on. He's happy with her. Now their family will be complete, they already have a son and now all he  desires is a daughter. She thanks him while he says that they'll be happy from now. As they're talking about baby girl or boy, Anamika looks at Vineet.

"Agar hume beti hui toh hum uska naam Khushi rakhenge, jaisa aap chahte they"  she says

Vineet is surprised.

"Khushi!"  he repeats the word.

"Aapne hi kaha tha na ki main aapki khushiyon ka zariya hoon, toh jo khushi kho gayi thi, wo ab laut ke aa rahi hai!" She replies with a smile.

Vineet is touched. Yeah, he told her that when he was expecting a baby with Ruhana, that time he decided this name, and she remembers it. He kisses her head softly, thanking her for her gesture. He then looks at her.

" Hum uska naam Anshika rakhenge

" Hum uska naam Anshika rakhenge. Aur ghar ka naam Khushi. What do you say?" he asks.

"Good decision, Pati!" she says.

He looks at her and they share a laugh, after which they call it a night.

*****
After learning about Anamika's pregnancy, Vineet has turned more careful towards her. It sometimes irks Anamika, but she knows he's fearful, fearful to lose something again. His fear is increasing as they are nearing to the due date.

It's a fine day, it's Anamika's eighth month. She's in her room, resting as per Vineet's orders.He's managing Ansh and the kitchen too. He doesn't want her to exert herself. She's tired of being confined in a room. She stands up from the bed and moves out. Ansh is playing in the living room while Vineet comes out of the kitchen.