Chapter 14

She turned away and ran into an alley as fast as she could.

"Stop her!"

Cheyenne could fucking feel the ground shaking from them chasing after her. 'Goddamnit! It's like they can teleport!' She came out of the alley and went left in order to lose them. She then ran to the only place she thought could help her.

Back to Undertaker

She crossed around a few people, passed another building, and retraced her steps to the parlor. Once she saw it, a smile came to her face. But, when she looked back and saw Ciel gaining on her ass, she ran inside and burst open the door. "UNDERTAKER! 'ELP MEH!"

The silverette jumped slightly and looked over to see her racing towards him. She went to his desk and crawled to the opening in where his feet were. He gave her a questioning look until the door opened. Undertaker bounced back up with his cookie jar only to see Lord Phantomhive and his Butler. A smile came to his face 'So that's what she was running from'

Ciel stomped over to the desk "Where is she?" Undertaker tilted his head in 'confusion' "Who might the Young Lord be talking about?" Ciel 'tch'd' and looked around. He thought about opening the coffins but who knows what's in those things.

Sebastian stepped over "Were looking for a girl. Very short, shorter than the Lord, brown skin, brown eye--Oh? You mean that lass" Cheyenne smiled threatening at Undertaker's feet. 'Bitch, you better not be sellin' my ass out' "Well, she was dropped off 'er this morning. After that, haven't seen 'er since"

Cheyenne cheered under the desk, not really. She was just smiling while 'dancing' with her shoulders. 'I'm gonna live~ I'm gonna live~'

Sebastian smirked at the voice he just heard. He walked over to Undertaker and bent down. Cheyenne stiffened at the new presence and saw a hand shoot out and grab her ankle. She scratched at it as it dragged her out, trying to make him let her go but, the gloves helped protect him. He pulled her out and Cheyenne swung upside down from her foot "Oh shit! What, no! Put me down!" Ciel glared at her "You're too active, learn to be ladylike and stay put"

She growled at him amd flipped him off "Fuck off, Phantomhive. I can act however I want, like I said, you ain't my Momma, my Daddy, or my Sunshine" Sebastian had sat her down by now. Ciel gave her a look of suprise. Suprise fucking and disbelief. She did a move so dirty!

"BAWWAHAHAHA!"

They all looked over to Undertaker to see him laughing about at his desk. "H-His Fa--HAHAHA!" He fell back while giggling. Cheyenne smiled at him and then turned back to Ciel only for her head to jerk the other way. A burning sensation came to her cheek as she looked to the ground in disbelief.

"What right do you have to act in such a manner in front of me! Do you know who you're speaking to? Learn to act right in a man's pre--" Now, his head jerked the other way. The two supernaturals in the room stared at the girl in suprise as she glared Ciel. "Who the fuck said you could hit me?" Ciel gave her his own look, it was a mixture of 'WTF!?' and 'Who the hell is this!?'

That's when the door burst open. Cheyenne was the first to look over and her mouth flew open.

"Alois!"

"Cheyenne!"

"My Lady"

"Claude!"

"Trancy.."

"Phantomhive.."

"Faustus"

"Michaelis.."

"Undertaker~"

The silverette bit into a biscuit while giggling. Cheyenne joined in with him. She then went to Alois and tackled him in a hug. Alois wrapped his arms around her as well, one hand petting her curled hair "I-I thought I lost you..." He buried his face deeper in her neck as he sniffled. She smiled and rubbed his back "It's alright, Sunshine" She then looked up to Claude and waved to him, knowing Alois wouldn't let her go. He gladly returned it.

Ciel slammed his cane on the floor. Alois jerked his head upward and moved their bodies away while Claude stationed himself infront of them. Alois glared at the blunette "Get away! You've got everything else you need, why'd you take her!" The blonde gripped the girl tighter. Ciel held his hand out "She is now Phantomhive property. She belongs to me, therefore, she will be coming back with me" Alois passed her to Claude as he stomped his way to Ciel, standing nose to nose to him. "No she isn't! She belongs to the Trancy household, where she lived happily until a little Blueberry stole her away and wanted her to himself!" Cheyenne 'wiped' her eye 'He said my nickname for Ciel! D'aaw' He glanced back to his Butler "Claude! Take care of them!" The Butler nodded and let Cheyenne go. Alois ran to her and grabbed her hand, dragging her out the parlor. "Sebastian! Don't let him take her!"

Sebastian nodded and whipped out his knives, charging to Claude. Ciel ran out the door an looked around. Then he saw the puff on the girl's head, she really stuck out like a sore thumb. He pushed through the crowd to get closer to them.