007

"WOO, GIRL, NEED to kick off your shoes," Lennon sang as she dramatically kicked off her shoes, dancing to Lizzo's Good as Hell, "Got to take a deep breath, time to focus on you—" She stopped as she eyed Coco who  rested in my arms, "Why's Coco looking at me like that?"

"Maybe she likes what she sees," I teased, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ew," Lennon chuckled and plopped beside me on the bed but maintained a distance from Coco, "I wonder if dogs have a sexuality. But, how are you? And don't lie to me."

"I'm doing good. Really good," I grinned. "Have you seen me tic since you got here?"

"You know, I suspect you've magically stopped ticking."

"I mean, no, but my tics are starting to subside," I chuckled.

"That's great news," my best friend said softly.

"And you wouldn't believe that Camden wants to hang out tomorrow."

"What? No way," she looked taken aback. "He really does? Is he trying to make up for treating you like garbage or something?"

I shrugged. "He doesn't need to, though."

"It seems like he's changed, actually. He's now a bit reserved and just very different from the Camden I thought he would turn out to be. Maybe you can get to know what's got him changed on your little date."

"It's not a date," I chuckled.

She was about to say something when her eyes before they landed on Coco, "Okay, your dog needs to stop looking at me, it's making me uncomfortable."

"Leave Coco alone. She likes you, but you're just being a hater," I retorted.

"I need to pee," Lennon got off the bed and started to make her way to the bathroom.

"Did your bum grow a bit bigger?" I voiced out my observation as I dragged my eye away from her behind.

"Oh my God, right?" She stopped in front of my dressing mirror. "I thought so too," she said as she wiggled them. "It just keeps growing. Do you think it's because I'm African?"

I chuckled, "How am I supposed to know that?" I watched her walk into the bathroom and come out after a while, "I think it is, though. Plus, not to sound weird or anything, but my dad's mom has a huge bum, I think I got it from her."

I laughed hard, "You must really think it's  that big."

"You're just being jealous," she frowned.

"You wish. I think mine is perfect," I smiled sweetly at her.

The door opened and Noah strolled in, "Okay, but why the hell are you two talking about that?"

"How long were you at the door?" Lennon questioned.

I looked at Lennon. "Noah's right. What are we doing, Lennon?"

"Hey," Noah looked at Lennon with a teasing smile on his face.

"Hey nerd." She smirked.

Coco escaped my arms and ran to Noah, who picked her up, "Hey, little one, how are you doing?" He cooed. "Have you said hi to Lennon over there?" He made to move closer to her.

"No, don't!" Lennon shrieked, causing Noah to chuckle.

"Are you good?" Noah looked at me and I nodded, "Mhm."

"Good enough for a two hour session?"

"Okay... ew," Lennon pretended to gag.

"You need Jesus," I said the same time Noah said, "Your mind lives in the gutter."