11 🦀

Ashley's POV

The car ride is quiet. I keep on thinking back. Dom had a hurted look in his eyes when I walked away. Like I stabbed him in the chest.

"You hesitated." Shaw's voice breaks the silence. I stare out the window. "He's still my brother." I can feel his tension. He's afraid even when he doesn't want to admit it. "Do you wanna go back to your family?"

He sounds distant. Hurt even. I look at him. His eyes fixed on the road. Like his afraid to look at me. I pull myself up and climb over into his lap. Placing both my hands on his face. He stops at the traffic light. "They may be my family but you are my world."

I feel his one arm wrap around my waist. Lowering my head he captures my lips with his. A kiss like no other before. Love and passion. There is a car honking behind us. He takes off. I bury my face in his neck.

Whispering to him in his ear. "I love you." His arm tightened around my waist. We arrive at the new warehouse. Stepping out I see Letty with that bloody folder in her hands.

"Alright everyone lets get ready for the next phase." Shaw walks with Jah talking about something. I approach Letty. "You know his my brother." She looks up from the folder. Frowns and looks back down again.

Shaking her head. "Then why are you with Shaw ? Not your family ?" Laughing I look her dead in the eye. Putting my hand on the table. "Because I love him. You don't walk away from the man you love."

Her eyes darken. She pushes the folder towards me. "Are you implying that I'll take his side ? Or help him ?" I pick up the folder. Looking at his picture and then the one of them together. "Answer this question honestly. When we give the order to take him and his crew out would you be able to do it?"

She takes a step towards me. Her attitude speaks of old Letty. Almost brings a smile to my face. She pushes the cross necklace into my hands. "Why don't you ask yourself: Will you?"

Looking down at the cross necklace. Playing with it between my fingers. "I already made my choice." She pushes herself from the table. "Look me in the eye and tell me what you see." I see no memory. A girl that is being hunted by her past. Lost.

I hold out the necklace towards her. She pushes my hand back. "Keep it." She walks past me. Throwing the necklace down I walk to go look for Vegh.

Brian's POV

Laying in this cell waiting for Braga to show up. It's fucking killing me. I hear a rustle outside. Slowly making my way there I see Braga and two other men standing outside.

He starts by telling me all about Letty. How he found out she was an informant. Shaw of course. Shaw taught him business. Then suddenly the doors open. The two men attack me.

I fight back making it one bloody fight. I push Braga down on the bed. "Tell me about Shaw." Braga lifts his hands. I slowly let him go. He sits up straight. Looking at the two injured men.

"Easy. I'll tell you what I know." I sit down infront of him. The knife/can piece of shit still in my hand. "Shaw is a powerful guy. He knows what he's doing. He will always be one step ahead of you."

This is stuff I already know. I need new shit on him. I was about to get close when he started with some useful things. "The blonde on his side. Don't underestimate her. There is a reason Shaw is head over heels for her."

This picks my interest. I know that Ashley is Shaw's girl or side piece or whatever but this sounds more serious. "When I first met Shaw it was about 10 years ago. He was 23. Just got out of military. He worked his ass off. Fast too to get the rank he did get in the military."

I read the file on his military career. Enlisted at the age of 17. 6 years of service he quickly worked his way up to major. "Even though girls were crazy about him. He paid them no attention. Focused on helping me with the business. Making it grow fast and rapidly."

Listening carefully. This could be helpful. Braga takes a breath. "He left again and called once in awhile for a favour. The first time I met the blonde was 5 years ago. She showed up with him here. I tought she was part of his crew."

He stands up and starts to pach around the small cell. "She stayed outside while Shaw and I spoke business. We didn't come to a conclusion. I found it weird. He turned and walk straight out"

Braga sits back down. Like he is nervous speaking about Ashley. Or maybe afraid of her ? "He called her towards us while she was having a conversation with Gisele. She walk up ans he started to tell her all about our plan. My ears almost popped. I thought shit what the fuck is he doing ?"

I rubs his face a few times and stands up again. "She looked back at me. Up and down. She told me straight up that a 10% cut would not fit them. She wanted atleast a 35% cut from everything. Drugs, guns, prostitution fuck everything. That meant no more 10% cut overall but 35% from each."

Ashley always knew how to intimidate people. This is a whole new level. Braga is still scared off her. "I made the mistake of laughing in her face. Telling Shaw that he had a nice joke going on. He broke my arm with the fingers. Told me never to disrespect his woman."

Braga sits back down again. Looks over my shoulder at the two men standing up in pain. They don't dare to attack again. "I apologized and agreed to the offer. They made the choice not just him. It was in that moment I knew she meant something fuck everything to him."

He licks his lips. Brushing off the sweet on his forehead. "After that everyone there started to handle her with extreme respect. Especially after I looked her up. Pulled her profile. She started with the visit instead of Shaw. I have alot of respect for her. The perfect girl for Shaw. She tamed him. The wild, wild beast."

I stare at him. He is genuinely afraid of her. Well with what she did with Riley I can see why. "One last piece of advice. The only way to get close to Shaw is if he lets you."

With that he signals the two men to follow him out. Locking my door. Shit. Ashley means alot more to him than some fuck toy he'll replace after he gets bored. The only question left is, does Dom know that ?