1

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝙴𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 13, 2020
4:13 𝙿.𝙼.
-----------------------------

——————————————

"Fuck no." I said putting my covers back on my head as Alani tried to get me to go out to the club with her.

I just wanted to stay in my bed all day and watch The Parkers. But noo my best friend wanna beg me to go out with her.

She gave me a blank look. "bitch you're coming out. Get dressed, you have two hours.'' She said walking out of my room closing the door.

I sighed out of defeat and got out of my bed. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

1 hour later I walked to my closet and went to find something to wear. I decieded on a black tube top, black leggings, my velvet pink ugg slides, and I have braids so I just let them down. I looked at myself in my full body mirror and admired my features.

I grabbed my Iphone X max,white purse, turned off my room lights, and left my room not forgetting to close it.

''DAAMNN'' I heard from behind me. I chuckled and turned around to see Alani wearing a black tube dress with the same uggs I got on.

''OUU bestie I see you. Do a luh spin for me." I said hyping her up and grabbed her ass when she turned around.

"girll stawpp." She hid her face with her hands.

"mhmm come on girl." I walked downstairs and out the front door since my adoptive mom wasn't here. I sent her a quick text.

                           𝖬𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗌 💕🤱🏽

         I'm going out. Don't stress too much ma.

Okay baby I love you.

                                I love you too mamas 💞.

I've been calling Kourtany 'Mamas' since I was nine. Two years after she adopted me. She's a hard working women and I will give her the world. Her house and cars will be payed off. She won't have to worry about nothing and she most definitely won't have to stress.

She works at a hospital and she loves what she's doing but she works over hours just to pay the bills. I know she gets tired but she puts on a front like she have it under control.

I have a job and I'm most definitely going to be helping her with the bills. But I also want to get my own apartment.

Getting myself out of my thoughts I locked the door and walked to Alani's Black Bendz Truck with her behind me.

She unlocked the car and I got into the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. I plugged my phone up to the aux cause I always do.

I think about you all day and at night I watch the stars
shoot
I know love is not a game but I can't control what my
heart do
I fucked up so many times, I know you thinking I don't
want you
I never tell you lies I'm always giving you the hard
truth
Remember we was way more then friends, I just
wonder, "would you love me again?"
I'm always having spaceship vibes, sometimes I think that I'm an alien