21

𝙺𝚊'𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝟸:𝟹𝟼 𝙿.𝙼.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————-

I stared at my phone trying to figure out if it's my baby.

Mmcht it gotta be my baby I nutted in her... twice.

But she coulda been fucking around with another nigga..

"Imma need a dna test." I sighed and walked downstairs to see all these niggas in my kitchen.

"Mmcht what are y'all doing?" I said snatching Alania's Takis from Taurus.

"You ain't have to snatch." He mugged me.

"Y'all.. Samantha text me a picture of some pregnancy results." I ate one of her Takis.

"You're having a kid my guy." DaeDae shrugged.

"How you know it's mine?" I looked at him.

"Well... I ain't never seen her with another nigga and ain't you say you nutted in her? Twice? It's common since." Taurus snatched the bag back from me.

"I ain't ready for no baby. I can barely take care of myself and everything that's going on right now. I can't bring a seed into this world." I rubbed my hands down my face.

I wasn't even think about Alania.. if she's not cool with it then that's her. I ain't disowning my seed if it's mine.

"Then kill it." DaeDae shrugged.

"I ain't killing my seed.. what's wrong with you." I looked at the nigga like he was crazy.

"What if she kills it?" Taurus said out of nowhere.

"I'll kill her. Simple."

"Wait.. she texted it to you, you can track the phone." Ak said smoking a blunt.

"You right... Call Snoop."

____

"In Daytona?" I jerked my head back.

"Yep.. the house she took the picture from is in Daytona." Snoop said.

"You got the address?" I asked.

"Yep.. imma send it to you."

"Alright thank you snoop."

________________________________

Imma need y'all to stop coming for the baby like they did something to you

Imma post an update tomorrow too.