17

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝟹:𝟺𝟾 𝙰.𝙼.
——————————————————-

——————————————————-

"What you call me here for?" I asked standing in front of thee 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 that was in front of a warehouse.

It was 3 in the morning and I got a phone call from 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴.

"Don't question me, and wait, we have one more." They said in a unnoticeable voice.

"Wh- me." Somebody said from behind me making me turn around and cover my mouth.

"So what am I here for?" Kourtany said walking up to thee 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴.

"Mm so imma tell y'all the plan." They said walking into the warehouse.

<>

"I know I'm fake for doing this shit... but you.. you on a whole nother level!" I laughed at Kourtany.

She shrugged. "The money is beautiful, and when she's gone it's gon pile up."

I dapped her up.

"Aye, but I'm finna go." I said standing up and walking out the warehouse.

I got in my car and plugged my phone to the aux.

Tell me how you feel
Let me know it's real
Cause it ain't, I can tell
I'm L-O-Y-A-L
So tell me how you feel
And let me know it's real
Cause it ain't hard to tell
I'm L-O-Y-A-L

"It's not hard to be loyal, so boy let me show you. I been all about you, and I'm still all about you. You know that I got you. I'm always on the ride." I sung to the music.

Now she know damn wel-

<>

"DAEEDAEEE!" I yelled banging on his door.

The door swung open and revealed a tired and mad looking Dae.

"WHY TF YOU BANGING ON MY DOOR LIKE THAT? TF YOU WANT!" He yelled at me making me flinch.

"I'm sorry baby." I put on a pouty face.

"I ain't ya baby nomo, gtf from off my porch." He slammed the door in my face making me mad.

I knew this was because on Alania and she gon get hers.. believe that.

I picked up my phone and dialed 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 number.

She answered on the 4th ring and I put my phone to my ear.

"Bro let's do this tomorrow."

________________________________

Yes this is short but the next chapter will make up for allat 🏄🏽‍♀️

Who's anonymous 👀?

KOURTANY??? Yes kourtany 👾.

Dae don't want Alani nomo 🤸🏽‍♀️.

But y'all cannot lie and say and Alani is not pretty... her personality just make her.... disgusting 🤢.

I'm only posting this early is because I'm bored and y'all comments be funny 🌝.

Bye bye yallllll 😃.