5

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝙴𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚢 4, 2020
2:27 𝙿.𝙼.
———————————————

———————————————

"Hey ya'll" I said as I walked into DaeDae house, where everybody was.

"wassam" All of them including Kelso said.

Me and him have been talking more and it's just a vibe. Like we just be in either my car, or his and listening to music while he smoke.

I smiled and went to sit between Kelso and Alani but a girl came out of nowhere and sat there and smirked. She wasn't ugly, but she look familiar.

I shrugged and sat on the other side of Alani. That ain't my nigga.

As soon as I sat down I heard her mumble "yea bitch don't sit next to him." But only I heard it.

𝖲𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾..

Alani put her feet on my lap and I just rubbed them and got on my phone.

"If unproblematic was a person." Marco said tryna be petty.

"It's a front. Bitch know she mad that I took her man." The girl said sticking her white ass tounge out.

I made the 'Yikes' face cause she's most likely just a fuck. But what's tripping me out is Kelso not checking her.

"Oh, now hoes quiet." She smirked

𝖲𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈...

I turned my phone off, put it down, and looked at her with my hand under my chin.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked not really giving a fuck but still.

"My name China." She flipped her stale ass weave.

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺...... 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺.... 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺... 𝖨𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾..

𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍..

"Okay China, do you know who I am?''

"Your name is Alania?" She said looking confused.

All the boys and Alani laughed.

"Okay so how thee FUCK do you know who I am and I don't know shit about you? Clown shit." I went back to my phone.

"It's okay, cause when you get a video of your nigga eating my pussy, don't say nothing. Clown ass shit. And ain't you the kid that got left on a curb?" She asked smirking.