7

𝙺𝚊'𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚢 10, 2020
6:52
————————————————————-

𝙺𝚊'𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢𝙼𝚊𝚢 10, 20206:52————————————————————-

————————————————————-

"The fuck?" I said as Taurus said that he just fucked a pregnant bitch.

"Yea and the pussy was bomb too. You know they say pregnant pussy the best pussy. And you know her baby daddy Kayso?" He said getting serious at the end.

Kayso used to be one of our homies. Like brothers type shit, but the nigga did some opp shit, twice. And for that we don't fuck with him, but mostly me. I hate the nigga with a passion. The other guys hate him too, but he really did some fucked up shit to me.

"Mmcht I can care less about that fuck nigga. He dead to me, don't speak on him around me, or that dumb ass bitch." I said aggressively getting on my phone.

"How long you still gonna hold that grudge? Yeah they did some fucked up shit but you gotta let it go." Marco said tryna be a preacher and shit.

"I'll let it go when that nigga leave this earth." I shrugged.

He sighed. "He gotta whole kid." He said tryna reason.

And that triggered me. "I'm out." I said quietly. I dapped everybody up and left to my car.

When I got in my car I got a phone call.

💙𝖢𝗋𝗒𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒💙

I grinned, shordy just made my whole day, I thought, and answered.

"Yeah?"

"Hey umm can you get me some pads and a heating pad please?" She asked sounding like she was crying.

𝖠𝗐𝗐 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒..

"Yea but what the fuck is a pad." I said turning left towards Walmart.

"Vagina diapers nigga." She chuckled then winced in pain.

"I gotchu." I said cutting my car off once I got to Walmart.

"Okay thank you." She hung up.

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎..