2

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝙴𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 14, 2020
11:56 𝙰.𝙼.
———————————————

———————————————

"Hi, welcome to chick-fil-a, what can I get for you today?" I asked smiling looking at the elderly black couple in front of me.

To be honest my feet hurt and I wanna say 'fuck this job' but I'm doing it for Kourtany.

"Umm yes.. Can I get 2 number ones with lemonade and tea? And some chick-fil-a sauce?" The black women with brown with siver strings in her hair said. She didn't look a day over 46.

"Yes ma'am that would be 12.82." I gave her a small smile and she returned it.

They paid and went to go wait for their food. She looks familiar like she could be related to somebody I seen.

I shrugged it off and just waited for my shift to be over.

4 hours later my shift was over and I'm in a Uber on the way to my house to get ready to hang out with KaiMana.

"Maa!!" I shouted as I walked into the front door. I didn't get a response which means she's at work. I sighed, she needs to take a day off.

I walked in my room going straight to the shower.

1 hour later when I got done brushing my teeth and showering. I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

I got some black laced underwear and put them on.

I was looking for something to wear when I just decided on something simple but cute.

I got my white 'Melanin' shirt, some light ripped high waisted blue jeans, and my brown ugg boots. I put on my scarf cause I felt like something was missing.

I combed through my hair and didn't put on makeup just lipgloss.

I put on my deodorant and sprayed my bath and body works vanilla bean perfume and I was good to go.

I took some pictures in my mirror and posted it.I got so many mirrors in my room.

𝖪𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺._

_