Soap-Micky Dolenz (The Monkees)

From the show: The Monkees

You felt tired as you started a brand new day, bored of your job at the laundromat. Sure it was simple to give customers soap and monitor the machines, but during the lagging hours it was torture to just sit around doing nothing. All of that changed one morning when a familiar group walked in.

You were busy restocking the soap when you heard a guy speak up.

"Excuse me, do you know where the soap is?" When your eyes lifted they were met by none other than Micky Dolenz's gorgeous orbs. He went into a trance as he kept repeating the word, "soap," and it dawned on you that he was smitten by you. A blush rose to your cheeks as you smiled a little bit, doing your best to act cool.

"It's right here," you answered his question, handing him the cardboard container. He took it as he kept staring at you, just handing it off to Mike behind him.

"Do you have any hobbies," Micky finally managed to say.

"Photography's nice," you responded, him magically racing off before appearing seconds later with a camera on a stand with film.

"Okay, smile for me, baby. Good good." It wasn't hard to smile widely when he was acting like his usual, goofy self.

After he took about twenty photos of you, he finally calmed down enough that you were able to talk properly, and that's when you made plans for dinner.

That evening you wore your nicest outfit, sitting at the round table at the little Italian place he chose. Micky looked so debonair as he strolled into the place in his black suit, taking the seat across from you.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he greeted.

"Hey, Micky," you replied.

You would of liked to say the evening went well, but Micky kept rambling and then he spilled the red wine all over your clothes.

"I'm so sorry! Here! Take some napkins," he offered, accidentally throwing a pile of them at you.

On the walk home he seemed down as you both remained silent. Soon he was at your front door, finally lifting his head. "I guess this is goodbye." He half shrugged before turning to leave.

"Micky! Wait," you called, him stopping with his back staying turned. "Would you like to come inside?"

He slowly spun around before shooting you a weak smile. "Sure."

You led him over to your couch in your small apartment, both of you sitting next to one another.

"I had a great time tonight," you spoke.

"But I ruined everything, and your outfit." He gestured to the huge, red stain spilled down your front.

"It was great because I was with you. Micky, you're funny, sweet, kind, and I've admired you for a long time now. You have a groovy singing voice."

"You really think," he asked, looking over at your with hope twinkling in his beautiful eyes.

"Totally," you confirmed, him biting his lower lip before his eyes flickered down to your lips.

He was becoming nervous again as he stammered, "You know, we could always try a different restaurant without red wine. I mean, it's just an accident waiting to happen. Do you think-" You cut him off by pressing your lips against his, smiling some when you felt him kissing you back. After you pulled away he was just gazing at you fondly with shock mixed in.

"I would love to go on another date with you, Micky," you confirmed.

"Yeah, soap," was all he managed to get out, you just grinning before kissing the adorable, baffled boy again.

A/N: Hey guys, this imagine was requested by Insert_Title. I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to comment, vote, and follow if you did. Thank you! <3 <3 Oh, and this imagine is inspired by "The Monkees" episode "Monkees Get Out More Dirt."