13

Elyse
12:20AM
It's late, fuck.

Josh
12:23AM
It's Monday and we have school tomorrow. You're gonna be tired if you don't sleep now.

Elyse
12:25AM
I'll be fine, I'm basically like a vampire at this point to be honest. Although I'm worried about you not sleeping enough.

Josh
12:29AM
Can I ask you something since we're staying awake?

Elyse
12:35AM
Should I be worried?

Josh
12:41AM
It might be a little offensive.

Elyse
12:42AM
Oh no... go on.

Josh
12:44AM
Why did you never make an effort to make friends?

Elyse
12:49AM
I hate everyone.

Josh
12:51AM
Seriously?

Elyse
12:53AM
Seriously.

Josh
12:54AM
May I ask why?

Elyse
12:57AM
All the rumours, you know how Sophie has that thing of what they say about me. I couldn't bare talking to people and them thinking that of me, with anxiety my mind always wonders what people are thinking and when I moved to this school I couldn't deal with what everyone thought.

Elyse
12:58AM
It really sucked, everything they said about me. After that I just never made the effort again I guess.

Josh
01:05AM
Rumours? What did they say?

Elyse
01:08AM
That I'll never get anywhere in life, that I'm this evil psychopath and everything like that. And they spread these rumours of me sleeping with people I didn't and things I didn't do.

Josh
01:10AM
They suck, of course you'll get somewhere in life, you're smart and great.

Elyse
01:12AM
Hopefully.

Josh
01:13AM
Do it to prove them wrong. Spite if you will.

Elyse
01:14AM
More annoyed at the rumours tbh. The things they'd come out with is ridiculous.

Josh
01:16AM
Yeah, you're my little virgin bestfriend, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Elyse
01:18AM
Well.

Josh
01:19AM
NO!

Josh
01:19AM
WHAT?!

Josh
01:20AM
NO PLZ NO.

Elyse
01:21AM
I'M SORRY!

Josh
01:22AM
:( I'm in shock.

Elyse
01:23AM
Oh whatever, I haven't done it for almost a year, let it go.

Josh
01:24AM
Couldn't be me.

Elyse
01:25AM
We know! But not all of us want sex, or even a relationship like that. Some people just don't like sex or want it at this age.

Josh
01:27AM
I know, I know. I'm just shocked you've done anything.

Elyse
01:28AM
You calling me ugly?

Josh
01:30AM
I wouldn't dare.

Elsye
01:32AM
Sure you wouldn't.

Josh
01:33AM
Anywaaaay goodnight.

Elyse
01:35AM
I'll let you get away with it this time because we do need to sleep. See you tomorrow?

Josh
01:36AM
Well, in a few hours for a final day of studying.

Elyse
01:37AM
Joy.

Josh
01:39AM
Goodnight, Elyse. :)

Elyse
01:41AM
Goodnight, Josh. :)

Josh
01:44AM
WAIT!

Elyse
01:47AM
Let me sleep.

Josh
01:48AM
No.

Elyse
01:50AM
What?

Josh
01:52AM
I'll leave you to think about this. They never said you'd make it so annoy them to piss them off, live your life better than them.

Josh
01:52AM
Number twelve: spite

---

Sorry for the weird format and short chapter, trying something new. I'll probably change this in editing.

Dedication: akoch2020 this person reached out to me for a dedication which I love because I always want to dedicate chapters to people. But anyway, this person was so sweet to me and it was a great first impression and I'm honoured just to be able to support them in this way so go check out their profile. ♡ from how they spoke to me they just seemed to want to make a difference too, and their talent is really good so I reccomend them too for reading. Just go check them out and drop them a follow!

(P.S. thankyou for inlovewsleep for the help formatting this chapter, much love) ♡