Hayley

Whatever high I had been on from Cayden's kisses that had me believing anything was possible, went away as soon as we pulled up to the mansion doors.

Suddenly, the rational part of me came alive again. The combination of being a mind slave to Hunter, breaking free and finding comfort in Cayden's arms, really scrambled my brains up.

Now here I was, feeling as if I had just took part in the ice bucket challenge, shivering in dread, with ice wrapping around my heart.

Hunter caressed my cheek with the back of his knuckles before tucking a loose hair behind my ear.
"I love you," his voice was like honey as he leaned in and whispered close to my neck, sending goosebumps down my arm as he lightly licked then nibbled on my earlobe.

It took everything to fight the growing disgust of being touched by him. But he was taking his time, going too slow. I wanted it to be over with already.

"Let's get inside," I caressed his cheek as he pulled back to look at me. Nodding his head, he reached down and opened the door, pushing me and practically shoving me into the wall just inside.
His sloppy kisses on my neck was all I felt for the first few moments as he vibrated against me with excitement.
"You're mine," he growled over and over and a sick part of me was exicted too.

So excited for him to find out I belonged to no one.
I was no ones property and I would obey not him or anyone else.