Book Updates!

Hi everyone!

I hope you've all been doing well with everything going on in the world (genocide, femicide etc). I just wanted to hop on here and give you some updates on where my stories are at at the moment. I've uploaded a couple stories that are quite similar to American Sweethearts but way less toxic. 

In The Absence of Light is a dual-POV story about a girl and a boy, both trying to overcome the trauma from their past, and finding strength within each other. 

Skintight centres around a girl trying to leave an abusive relationship, and a boy who must face his own trauma in order to help her. Unfortunately, not everyone makes it out alive... 

These are by far the best books I've ever written, and I really hope you all think so too. Please let me know your thoughts. I'm keen to her what you all think ❤️

Blurbs below! Love you!

In the Absence of Light 

If you were to ask Ivy what she thought of her neighbour, her response would be simple. Isaac West is a reckless, dangerous, criminal. And if you were to ask him the same thing, his response would be the exact opposite. Ivory Ferrari is a spoilt, boring, prude.

On the surface, you wouldn't believe these two have anything in common. They've lived completely different lives on opposite sides of the social spectrum, with Ivy in a secluded private estate, and Isaac drifting between drug-filled homes and the empty walls of a jail cell. But not everything is at it seems.

Through a series of class debates, anxiety attacks, and bar fights, the two realise that there's more to the other than meets the eye, and they may just be more alike than either of them expected.

They've both been through hell and back. They've both suffered at the hands of another, they both struggle to get through a single day, and most importantly, they both share the same wish-to avoid their darkness and live in the light.

Skintight

Violet Ferrari is at breaking point. Moving out of home was supposed to fix her problems, not exacerbate them. All the shit she tried to escape, came right along with her - the grief, the guy, the pain. It won't go away. She's spiralling. One misstep, and it's over for her.

Rio Valenti has fought his whole life to make it to this point. The start of his professional basketball career is just around the corner. He can't lose focus now, not with his criminal ties hanging over his head. He's on the edge. One misstep, and it's over for him.

The rainy college town should have been their safe haven - the wetlands surrounding it a moat separating them from their pasts.

The two meet in their freshmen year, with little in common but their social circles. Violet spends her days numb - hiding from the pain in any way she can. Rio runs from his. He's out from dawn to dusk, if not on the court, then scrounging up money for food or finding somewhere to sleep other than his car.

What divides them most... is hope.

Rio has it. Violet doesn't.