29

Camilla's POV

They say it takes you to lose someone before you truly understand how significant they are to you. But I didn't feel like that. I knew I haven't really lost her, but I'm adamant for me to forget about her, forget about us.

I was happy with Jayden and it had to stay that way.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Charlie's POV

I must have fallen asleep last night as soon as I hit the bed. I woke up, showered and did the rest of my morning routine then headed downstairs for a coffee. I wasn't expected in work for another two weeks so I had free time.

I walked into the kitchen being met by Camilla on the counter sucking Jayden's face off.

"Get the fuck off my counter." I seethed out. Had they not learnt.

They slowly split and turned to me, not moving. I walked towards them and shoved them away from the counter.
"It's my fucking house, if you're gonna do that then get the fuck out." I finalised.

"You already owe me a new bed." I added.
I made a coffee and sat at the counter, none of them moving. I could literally feel holes starting to form in the side of my face.

"What are you looking at me like that for?"I said calmly, almost emotionless.

"Doesn't matter." Camilla replied. I had a feeling she's changed. A lot and not for the better.

I finished my coffee and stood to head back to my room. A hand latched onto my arm and I shoved it off, turning to glare at the owner.

"It's not her fault." Jayden said.

"What?"

"It's not Camilla's fault she married me, she loves me, it happens Charlie." he said sincerely which just ticked me off even more.

"Love." I whispered out.

"Yes, it just happend, we visited you everyday."

"We?" So you're telling me that Camilla didnt even have the decency to visit me without her new life.

"We?"I shrieked out. I shook my head in disgust and turned to face Camilla.

"We?" I whispered broken.

"Yes, we wanted you to wake up in time for the wedding." she replied.

"Y-you. What?!"I screamed out.
I heard the front door go and steps coming our way.

"Oh, who's this Cammie."A sickly sweet but stern voice broke the everlasting tension.

"Who's this Cammie?"I mimicked turning to Camilla for an answer.

Before Camilla could even utter a word the girl started speaking again.

"Who the fuck do you think you're speaking to?"I turned and gave her a bored look then returned to looking at Camilla all while Jayden stood there silently.

"Who the hell is this girl Cammie?"the girl bitched.

"Tell her Camilla." I said sternly.

The girl didnt like that as she darted towards me. She jumped on me and started throwing punches here and there. I smacked her round the face and she looked at me shocked.

Another pair of footsteps came into the kitchen. I looked up to see Mr Henderson looking shocked but before I could say anything I was met by a fist to the face. I switched place with the girl, now on top of her, holding onto her throat with my legs on both arms.

"Stop." I growled at the girl. I went in for a punch but was kicked in my side. Jayden.

I lunged towards him hearing the scream of Camilla as I literally punched the shit out of his face.

"Stop!" shrieked Camilla. Her father stood there looking proudly towards me. The girl had managed to shove me off Jayden and smacked my head off the counter. I chucked her off me and held onto my head.

"Charlie." Mr Henderson rushed towards me. My mum came into view near Camilla looking around the room astonished. She zeroed in on me and started shouting.

"Charlie!?" she scolded me. Mr Henderson was about to speak up but I shook my head. I stared at my mum as she carried on.
"You can't go around punching random people-."

"They're not random though are they Mum. As far as I remember one of them is Camilla's husband and god knows who the fuck that bitch is." I said calmly, not giving a care in the world. I was hurt and all they could care about was their new life.

"That bitch is also Camilla's bestfriend ." The girl spoke up.

"Ohhhh so you're the best friend." I said sarcastically.

"Charlie, you've missed a lot, this is our new life now so ge-." She said.

"Get used to it, so you threw me away and this is what you've done, moved on have you? I wasn't here for what? 6 months and you changed your lives as if I was never in them." The room was now joined by Jack, Mrs Henderson and Boss.

"I can't believe you guys right now. You wanted to forget that era did you, oh dont bring up Charlie, her dad tried to kill her, oh dont bring up the fact that Charlie risked her life for Camilla, no one cares about that, Charlie? Charlie fucking who?" I shouted at them.

"Okay that's enough, listen I don't know you and it's obvious that these people used to, but there's no need for an argument, I get that you're new to all this but please!" the best friend shouted at me.

"Me? New?"

"Yeah , we've never heard of any Charlie." she looked around the room, at all the faces, and she was being sincere, they had never mentioned me. Obviously Jayden knew me, but he didn't know me know me.

"Y-you don't know a Charlie." I whispered out on the verge of a full break down.
"I'm fucking here aren't I!"I shouted.

"Calm down." said the best friend.

"Will you piss off!"I seethed to her. In which she listened.

I looked down and scratched my head, trying to think if a way on how to approach this without it being too harsh or too weak.