||75

November 23rd, 2020

Kaida

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

   We were walking back to Sokka, "what is your plan now?" I looked up at Piandao with an eyebrow raised. I whisted to Hyo so that we can go deliver his messages. He smiled to himself, putting his hands in the sleeves of his shirt.

    "When morning comes, I will fight Sokka." I stumbled a step.

    "What? Fight him?" He nodded his head.

    "So he understands how much he has grown over a short period of time." I understood. Out in the distance, I saw my friend flying towards us.

    "Make sure they don't leave without me, I'll be back by noon." Hyo landed before us.

    "I have never seen a dragon..." He raised a hand to touch Hyo's snout I laughed at that, swinging my leg over the side of him.

    "Well, there is a first of everything. Good luck with Sokka, my fellow cult member." He sighed and shook his head, though he couldn't keep a smile from his face. "See ya." I waved and Hyo jumped off the ground. I looked down to see Paindao waving back at me.

    "Okay, who is first." There were three letters that I needed to deliver. I turned them over on their backs and gasped in shock. All people that I have already met. Pakku, the water bender who gave Katara a hard time. Maybe I should just burn his letter. Then there was Bumi, Aang's childhood friend. Then lastly, Iroh.

    I think I should go to Iroh first. He is the closest, and the one I want to see the most. I would need more time to fly to Pakku and Bumi. I will inform the Gaang when I get back about what I have to do. I shouldn't just disappear without a word.

    "Let's go see Uncle Iroh," I stroked Hyo's hard scales. He flapped his winds faster, making me lean down and hold on for dear life.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

    The horrible grey jail tower came into view. We landed on top of it and walked over to the vent that was molted back into place by me a while ago. "Hey, Iroh," I whispered his name down. He looked to be sleeping.

    I frowned, I should let him sleep, but I really wanted to see him. "Here..." I reached down and let go of my letter, it fluttering down. "I have the response of one of—" The Iroh sat up as if he was pretending to sleep.

    "Ah, you already found one of them?" He smiled as he picked up the letter that was on the floor. "Come down! I don't have tea, but I do have time." I looked up at the dark sky, it was time to be sunrise.

    I pulled back the bars and hopped in. "How are you doing?" I smiled as I sat on the floor as he sat on his cot.

    "Pretty good. The food is a lot better than I thought it would be." He chuckled rubbing his stomach. "So, who is this from?" He held up the letter and looked at it front to back.

    "Piandao. As a new member of the White Lotus, my first mission was to deliver this to you." I held out a hand to the letter, then I pulled out the other two. "I also have two more I have to deliver."

    "You are a member now?" I nodded my head, he sighed and smiled before tearing open the envelope, pulling out the letter. He read through it, his expression was grim.

    "What does it say?" He looked up, surprise on his face.

    "Piandao didn't tell you?" He asked as if he was confused. I shook my head.