➴ We need to have Christmas more often! ➴

I knocked on the Apartment's front door, stepping back a few steps waiting for someone to open it. After a few minutes of waiting my mom opened the door to greet us. She had a big loving smile plastered on her face. She gave me a big hug before I could even say a word.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" She cried in my shoulder.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Oh nonsense! How's the marriage?" She seemed to ask Apollo.

"Great." He said. My mom had been overjoyed when she found out that Apollo and I were settling down and that I had finally accepted becoming immortal. It had came as a shock to me when Apollo had proposed but I quickly said yes, knowing he was my soulmate. Now I'm starting to sound like a teenage girl.

"We brought pie!" I exclaimed. She smiled before ushering us indoors and out of the snow. I grabbed a spot on the couch next Estelle, who was coloring a children's book.

"Percy!" She giggled. I had missed her a lot, it was strange not seeing my mortal family everyday. Paul hadn't been overjoyed with the marriage but he didn't say anything against it at the wedding, so that had to be a plus.

"How's my favorite flower girl?" I questioned my little sister.

"I'm doing good! I'm going into the third grade next year!"

"Wow, you've gotten old." I laughed. Apollo placed the pie on the table before making his way next to me. When he sat down I immediately placed my head down on his shoulder.

"I have not gotten old! You're like 400!" She pouted. She ripped out the coloring page, crumpled it up, and threw it in the fire like it meant nothing to her. Sometimes she was the reason I was afraid to have children.

"23" I corrected.

"Have you lost all of your clothes?" She asked me out of the blue.

"What?" I questioned her taken back.

"Well you're wearing a sweatshirt that isn't yours." She pointed to the sweatshirt that was Apollo's but I had stolen it from him. I mean if I'm dating someone suddenly their clothes will become OUR clothes.

"Um no." She rolled her eyes before running up to our mom saying she was hungry. Apollo wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"You get flushed really easily." Apollo snorted. One of Apollo's favorite hobbies was making me blush. It was usually a daily event. Knowing him he probably had a chronicle of how he made me flushed each day of the week.

"Whatever." I said leaning closer to him, still cold from when we were outside. I was practically on his lap trying to absorb all the warmth from him.

"Boys it's dinner!" Paul called from the kitchen. I jumped off of Apollo quicker than you could say 'pie'. Apollo grunted as I launched myself off of him using him as a launchpad, before following me into the kitchen.

I grabbed a seat next to my mom and Apollo. I filled my plate full of mashed potatoes and gravy and a slice of the apple pie that I cooked. Apollo grabbed a mixture of everything, even the ham. I'm not a big fan of Christmas ham, even though I had grown up I'm still a very picky eater. I'm pretty sure that part of me will always be apart of me.

"You are such a picky eater." Apollo laughed.

"I don't see a problem with it. Estelle is much more picky." I told him with a mouth full of mashed potatoes.

"That's because she's eight." Apollo rolled his eyes at me.

"You act eight." I said with mock offense.