➴ Apollo's perfect day ➴

If you go to school with me and you see this no you don't.

tw: sex, and spanking. So like don't read it if you don't like this...

I pulled my 3 month son into a snow suit, a bundle of coats, a hat, a pair of gloves, and snow boats. It had snowed on Olympus last night and I wanted to take advantage of it. I knew Apollo would disagree strongly with my actions but then again he was at the last Olympian meeting of the year.

I knew that it was going to be long as it was the winter solstice. He had already been gone 12 hours so I suspected him to be back soon. It was 5pm at night and it was already getting dark. I picked up Ænon in my arms. Ænon meant spring, like a spring of water.

The little boy with bright blue eyes and dark black hair snuggled into my chest as I walked outside and into the front lawn. Snow was more than 1 foot high. I sat down on the snow, placing Ænon in front of me so I didn't loose him. My baby started to play with the snow with a laugh. This was Ænon's first snow so the white blanket was strange to him.

A pair of curious eyes were pointed my way as he started beating the snow with his fist. The son of Apollo started babbling loudly spit threatening to fall out of his mouth. I smiled at my little boy before playing in the snow with him.

~ line break ~

I picked up Ænon after around 20 minutes in the snow, the 3 month old started bawling, trying to get away from me and back into the snow. "We can still come out tomorrow if it hasn't melted by then." I whispered to him.

"You know you shouldn't be out in this type of weather right?" I heard a gruff voice behind me ask. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"Just because you love suns doesn't mean other people do." I responded walking inside so our child didn't get frostbite.

"One, I am not in love with the sun, and two I just don't want to find the both of you dead when I get home from work." He grumbled.

"What's wrong with you love?" I asked him, turning around so I could see his face. Every time the sun of Leto would come home from a meeting he was usually always in a bad mood.

"You know how stupid other Gods can be." He groaned practically throwing himself on the couch. I smiled at him, then went to pick up the toy hippo that way laying on the ground, to give it to our son.

I sighed, when I looked down to see the blue eyed child had fallen asleep in my arms. I left Apollo on the couch and went to Ænon's bedroom. It had a theme of three colors red, gold, and blue. It had some green colors in the room but not enough to be considered a theme.

I placed Ænon on his bed, shutting the bedroom door quietly behind me. I quietly made my way to Apollo's bedroom.

Before I could shut the door my back was slammed against it, shutting it with a bang. I looked up at the man towering over me.

I gave out a soft grunt as I felt Apollo's hands tracing my chest. Apollo started tracing on of my nipples with one of his fingers, his other hand kneading my butt.

A small moan slipped out of my mouth, I wrapped my arms around Apollo's neck pulling him into a deep kiss.

"I've been waiting all day for this." Apollo growled before stripping my shirt and pants off of me. I felt the blond's hands on my thighs holding my weight while carrying me to our bed. I could tell by the way he was rushing things that he wanted it hard and fast tonight.

I dug my head into his shoulder as he started sucking on the skin on my neck. Apollo sat on the bed, but still kept me in his lap.

I took of his shirt wanting to see more of his chest and skin. I let out a little moan as he slipped my boxers off of me, setting my erection free.

I was already painfully hard even though he hadn't touched me in that way yet. I helped him out his jeans, hurriedly. I helped him slide out of his underwear in the same way. I sat on the bed in front of where he was sitting, waiting for him to tell me what to do.

I looked at his semi-hard dick with hunger. Apollo put two fingers on my chin making me look up at him.

I gave him a pitiful whimper trying to move my mouth to his dick, but his hand kept my head right where he wanted it.

"You know what you have to do if you want something." Apollo told me with a smirk.

"Apollo..."

"Sir" Apollo corrected me. If my dick could get any harder it certainly did.

"Please let me...suck your...dick. I've been good lately!" I told him.

"How have you been good?" He asked me. I made a noise in the back of my throat. "Tell me baby. Or will I have to spank it out of you? Spank that slutty ass of yours?" The God growled. I didn't answer his question, Right as he moved my position I let out a loud moan, my ass high up in the air.

The first spank was hard and quick. Every smack stung making the next on hurt more than it would've if it was the first hit. It didn't take very long for me to become a blubbering mess. Digging my head into the blankets under me.

Apollo made me look at him, using his thumb to whip away the tears falling out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. "How have you been a good boy?" Apollo questioned me.

"I don't touch myself, because your told
me not to... please sir let me take you in my mouth." I whimpered. The blond gave me a sharp nod propping himself up with his elbows.

I eagerly swallowed him all the way, swirling my tongue around his tip. I looked up at him with sinful eyes, he gave me a grunt as I started moving my mouth up and down.

I loved the feeling of his massive cock down my throat. Honestly I just loved the feeling of his cock anywhere in me.

I knew he was about to come because he peeled my head away from his head. Before I knew it there were two fingers in front of my lips.

I took them in my mouth quickly, swirling my tongue around his fingers trying to get as much spit as I could on the fingers.

He slowly pulled them out of my mouth, replacing them by kissing me. I moaned softly into his mouth feeling a finger in front of my hole.

We broke away from the kiss panting. "By the Gods! How are you so fucking tight?" He groaned inching his finger into me slowly. I gave a moan, moving backwards trying to get more of his fingers in me.

Soon enough he was scissoring me, sometimes rubbing against my prostate. I wanted more than just his fingers though, I wanted his cock rammed up my ass. I was more than happy when he pulled me on his lap and I could now feel his cock at my entrance.

I looked at him confused when he didn't move. "Come baby, beg." My boyfriend said. The more he wanted me to beg the more that I wanted to beg.

"Let me ride you....please... I'll be better...please let me ride you, sir..." I begged.

"How can I say no to my baby boy? Hmm yeah ride me." The sun God told me.  I didn't hesitate a second before ridding the blonde with a harsh speed. My already bruised ass, hurt even more when I went back down, but in a good way. I mewled loudly when I hit my prostate.

Apollo grabbed my hips moving me faster than I already had been. He made sure to hit my prostate every time.

"I'm so close." I moaned into Apollo's shoulder.

"Wait for me." Apollo grunted. I did as he told, not wanting to get another beating. I began chanting the word yeah every time he would thrust harshly into me.

Apollo adjusted himself, wrapping his hand around my dick and tugging sharply.

"Cum for my baby, be a good little boy and do as you are told." He whispered in my ear. I soon spilt my seed in between us and on our chests. I soon went limp on his chest, it didn't take him much longer for him to come within me. The liquid being hotter than any other mans, as he was the sun God.

He leaned back on the bed not taking his dick out of me.  I could fall asleep like this.

"You were such a good boy." Apollo commented. I gave him a small smile before shoving my face back into his chest.

"Do you fell better now?" I asked him.

"Certainly."