➴ Percy's boyfriend makes architecture ➴

"I Apollo full name Phoebus challenge thou Perseus Jackson to a gingerbread decorating and building contest." Apollo challenged me. I looked up at him on my spot of the couch amused. I was building a cozy little cabin.

"Then I will beat thy's ass in this contest." I said to him with a grin. I turned off the tv and headed into the kitchen after him. He placed a gingerbread house building kit towards me, I would've thanked him but we were in a contest and I didn't want to let the opponent's ego to get too big.

I got the gingerbread walls, icing, candy, swirled mints, sprinkles, and gingerbread roofs out of the box. I saw the instructions and threw it halfway across the room along with the box. Apollo did the same thing a few seconds later, we really weren't the type if people to read the instructions on the box.

"Can you pass me the blue food dye?" I asked Apollo.

He gave me a side glance before saying "We are in a competition right now, you can't be asking me for things." I pouted at the blonde as he started to put the walls up and sticking icing on them.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the cabinet that held the dye and many other cooking equipment and essentials. Mostly I kept the spices in this cabinet and other kitchney things that I didn't use in the back. I grabbed the small box of dye, closing the cabinet, even though I kinda wanted to leave it open to see if Apollo would run into it. It didn't take very long for me to realize that that was just rude and not at all like me.

I also grabbed a small snack container for me to mix the frosting and food dye in. Apollo was standing right in front of the drawer that held the utensils, so I bumped him over with one of my hips. He pushed me away from him once I got my spoon calling me a cheater.

I tried to strike up a conversation with the blond but he shushed me telling me that he was too busy thinking and how I was going to make him loose by taking him out of his zone. I started making random syllables trying to distract the sun God from his building.

"Will you stop with you gobbledygook?" He asked me annoyed. When Apollo was either really mad, annoyed, or really concentrated on what he was doing he started talking in old timey and in Shakespeare. Apollo also likes using big words in this time.

"Okay old man." I told the blue eyed man in front of me with a smirk.

"I'm older than you therefore wiser. I'm like Athena level." Apollo said to me with, we both had our houses and roofs on our house and now we were on the decorating portion.

"When did you ever get these?" I asked my boyfriend not remembering him ever getting houses much less talking about gingerbread houses.

"nudiustertian evening when you went to bed early." 

"Is that even a word?"

"Of course it is. It means the day before yesterday." I got told with an eye roll. 

"Oh." I said before placing gumdrops in front of the house like they were some sort of bush or shrub. My decorating skills were top notch at the moment, maybe competing with Apollo's decorating skills...

"This is Floccinaucinihilipilification!" Apollo growled at a green piece of candy that kept on falling every time he started putting it back on.

"Okay that is where I'm drawling the line, there is no way that that is actually a word..." Apollo seemed to ignore me, too mad at the little piece of candy to process what I was saying.

"I hope you get Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis!" Apollo then violently turned the piece of candy on fire by glaring at it, the green candy now was just a small pile of ashes in his hands now. At this point I think Apollo was just pulling these words out of his ass. I couldn't even catch half of the word.

Somehow we ended up finishing at the same time, I was surprised but glad that I didn't have to hear Apollo complaining about how long I was taking. I looked at my gingerbread thinking that I had really outdone myself... that was until I my eyes saw Apollo's house.

Honestly I wasn't even sure if it even qualified as a house, it was more like a mansion. I don't know how he built the second floor, he even had a few balconies on the second floor. We had the same exact materials and yet he still somehow got extra? I don't even know how he got the extra pieces... 

My gingerbread house was a tiny little cottage, a little cottage that I once made in Minecraft. Most days that Apollo is away I either work or play Minecraft all day there really is no in between. I even had little candies coming out of the chimney stimulating smoke, I also made a tiny little bee to go on the outside. I had a little welcome sign in the front lawn and everything.

"I definitely won." Apollo told me with a smirk. 

"That's because you cheated!" I pouted.

"I did not!"

"Yes you did! You somehow came up with extra walls, and plus it was supposed to be one floor." I said to the God crossing my arms.

"You never said that! That was never a rule!" The blond exclaimed.

"Yes it was! It's like a universal rule, you should go check it out!"

"I think you're jealous of my amazingness! With how astonishing and how great I am. I bless everyone everywhere I go, and this gingerbread house goes to show how smart I am. It's like a party up in my brain." The Olympian God explained to me.

"If it's a party up there, they all must be passed out from how drunk they are."

"I can practically smell the jealously coming off of you. It's okay to be jealous, especially if it's someone as hot as me."

Who do you think won?

Review! Technically it is Dec 12 so deal with this chapter.