➴ Percy is the real life Grinch ➴

"Stop stop stop your going to take someone's eye out!" Apollo told me as I started putting the Christmas tree, somehow I had been doing it wrong even though I didn't even know how to put up a Christmas tree up incorrectly. I rolled my eyes, but eventually stepped back letting him take over. Apollo the perfectionist.

"It's not my fault you want everything perfect!" I groaned before sitting down with hot cocoa in my hands. It was a perfect day to just relax and put up a tree. Even though Apollo clearly was stressing over this, but I do too on occasions. It was kinda funny watching him put the tree up.

A few years back he was putting up the tree and he stumbled back taking the whole tree down with him. I was laughing so hard that year that I started wheezing and crying. He always got grumpy when I brought it up, it showed him that he wasn't as perfect as he thought.

"Sweetheart, I can't let you be doing this stuff while being pregnant. I shouldn't even let you being doing this when you aren't pregnant." He said thoughtfully. I rolled my eyes at how protective he was, but that was something that I found adorable on him. Don't let him know I said he was adorable he may have a big problem with it.

I leaned back in the couch seeing him finally put up the tree correctly. It looked pretty good, though I think I could have done better, and if I did take someone's eye out we could just give it to Anger, Wasp, or Tempest. I know for a fact that they would be very grateful and that the present would put them in the holiday spirit. Maybe I should knit them Christmas sweaters with a big eyeball on it...

"Now that you have the tree up can I decorate it?" I asked excitedly. My husband rolled his eyes at me but handed me the box of ornaments regardless. I got up eagerly, to my request every year, the ornaments were a dark blue.

I had made Apollo hang the stockings over the fire yesterday night, even though he wasn't happy about it telling me that it wasn't even Thanksgiving yet. His argument didn't last long against my pouting eyes.

"There's a big patch in the front." Apollo smirked making the drink in his hand disappear in one big gulp. I looked at where he was looking to see that there was patch, so I put an ornament in the middle liking how nice it looked. "There's too much in that back." Apollo said with a small chuckle. I turned around to look him in the eye and gave him my best scowl.

"Ooooohhhhh since you're so great at decorating why don't you do it?" I asked him sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes at me before saying "I'm so great at decorating that I'm surprised I'm not the God of decorating, but I guess you can't let me become too amazing, even though I already am and everyone is just too jealous and too scared to say anything." He grabbed a bulb, placed it on the tree and sat down like he had saved the world.

"You literally didn't do anything." I stated.

Apollo did the loudest most overdramatic gasp I think I had ever heard before. "How dare you! Are you trying to say that you're better than me at decorating? Therefore you are LYING!" The God of the sun accused. I looked at him like he had just lost his mind, but he didn't seem to notice as he was to busy wallowing in self pity.

"Wow I'm to busy for this." I told him.

"What do you have to do that's so important? I know you want to hang out with me!"

"Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity. 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one! 5:30, jazzercize. 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked!" I smiled.

"I know you just didn't quote Jim Carrey."

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. The world will never know." I smirked.

"Just like how you solved world hunger?"

"Hey! I'm not that mean. I'd tell everyone bus Zeus!" I confirmed.

"Hmmm Zeus wouldn't like that one." Apollo told me. I put up all the ornaments up and took a step back before running to turn on the tree.

"That's why he never has to know." I giggled as he grabbed my hips and pulled me so my back was against his chest. He rested his chin on my shoulder, and we both looked at MY hard. The work that he claimed was his.

"I want to watch the grinch now."

"I have a feeling that I have no say in this..."

"You don't" I laughed as he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

Sorry that this is so short...

Going through stuff lol. Review!