39. CEO wishes to Run Away (End)

Sia looked at herself in mirror, dressed in white gown. Looking like a pure and innocent girl but deep inside this girl was cursing Mo Ting's eight generations.

"Miss time to go."

Sia nodded and started to follow that maid. Looking at the open gate she suddenly had an idea.

Since he wants to marry her that much let him catch her first.

Thinking this Sia immediately took an U-turn and started to run towards the gate.

[ Host what are you doing? Go back go back! Finish the hidden mission ]

"The bride is running away."

"Catch her."

She started to speed up. Sia suddenly had an urge to look behind. She looked and saw a whole lot of people running after her. This is soooo fun!

Suddenly a car stopped in front of her... "Damn get away! Don't you see I am a runaway bride," she screamed.

The window rolled down and she saw a perfectly dressed in suit Mo Ting. He smirked,"But the thing is, this runaway bride is mine."

Sia signed there is no way she can run away from him.

He has so many trasures that she cannot image. Like that freaking elder potion.

So poor Sia was dragged back to the church. Grandpa immediately scolded her.

'Bear with it Sia! Bear with it! Just when the wedding will finish I will get out of this world.'

'Stupid world! I curse you!'

[ .................. ]

#My-host-is-getting-out-of-hand

The father said,

"Do you take this women as your wife from now onwards for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish?"

Mo Ting looked at her for a while. There was a strange emotion in his eyes that Sia couldn't describe. He said,"Yes, I do."

The father asked Sia,

"Do you take this man as your husband from now onwards for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish?"

She murmured, "Can I say no?"

Father immediately glared at her while Mo Ting nudged her and let's not talk about system......

[ Host say yes! Yes! I do! Yes! I do ]

She took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, I do."

Father said,"From now on I pronounce you two as husband and wife." He looked at Mo Ting and said," You may kiss the bride."

Ding.....

[ Hidden mission completed ]

[ Do you want to leave the mission world? Yes/ No ]

Mo Ting came closer to her and she immediately whispered, "Kiss the real Athena not me."

Yes, leave the mission world.

She could feel her soul leaving the body. When she looked at Mo Ting she saw a pair lifeless eyes. Looks like he is also leaving.

   E⃢​    n⃢​    d⃢​     ​    o⃢​    f⃢​     ​    a⃢​    r⃢​    c⃢​     ​ 

A/N: 

Bad news dreams...I Won't be updating for a while.Why? Cause I wanna spend my time now reading books in wattpad!!*drools* Been a while since I read books here like a maniac! Any recommendations?