103. Play Game and Solve the family problems (18)

Mo Ting just had a shower and entered his room only to be shocked. He saw Sia sitting on his bed and talking in phone.

As she saw him, she ended the call and smiled at him, "You finally finished bathing! I thought it will take at last another 2 hours for you to finish."

Mo Ting became red. He knows that he has a bad habbit of taking long time in showering but he never thought this would be disclosed to Sia like this. 

Sia stared at Mo Ting as droplets of water fell from his hair to his bathrobe.

Sia patted the bed and said, "Come sit here."

Mo Ting obediently sat next to Sia. Sia took the towel from his hand and climbed up the bed and sat on her knee behind Mo Ting.

She slowly started to rub Mo Ting's hair with the towel. Mo Ting could sometimes feel the cool touch of her finger on his scalp. 

He suddenly felt that the temperature of the room is quite high.

Finally daze Mo Ting's IQ came online and he asked, "How did you come into my room?"

Still holding the towel Sia pointed at the window.

Mo Ting's lips twitched. He suddenly felt like he was the female lead of a childhood love story where male lead climbs up the window to enter the female lead's room.

Certain Mo Ting completely immense himself as being doted female lead, forgetting all about his male dignity.

What a joke? How can he chase Sia with the shit called male dignity? The thing called male dignity has already been feed to dog. Now, he only needs to be being doted on.

Mo Ting asked, "We met in the noon. What happened that made you find me in the evening?"

Sia replied, "I found a problem in this world."

Mo Ting asked, "What is it?"

Sia replied, "The male lead in this world is different from how he should be. He should be unloved but prideful, pitiful and cold person. But the male lead I saw is insecure and yearning for love. He didn't even thought a second before showing his wounded heart and his desire to be loved. More importantly, he seems to be more understanding about his step sister and step mother."

Mo Ting became silent. Then Sia finally opened her mouth and spat out her doubt, "There can be only one reason why the male lead would change. There is another task taker who has been working since long time in this world."

Mo Ting shook his head, "I checked. In this world, there is no task taker of punishment world."

Sia slowly said, "What about our world? Do you remember the men who tried to break free in previous dimension?"

Mo Ting nodded, "Yes, there may be a chance. Now what are you going to do? If we destroy a righteous lead, we will be punished."

Sia smirked, "Heh.......do you really think breaking the main cp is the only way to destroy a world? There is more than one way to destroy a world."

Mo Ting nodded, "Now that you said, my mission is to destroy the male lead where your's is the female lead. basically we are destroying the structure of a world so destroying the whole world together will fulfill the requirement."

Sia smiled, "As long as main cp is together, the world can rise again so we are causing temporary destruction so no punishment for us."

Then Sia evilly smiled, "Besides shouldn't we give our dear colleague a nice goodbye present?"

Mo Ting shuddered.  That task taker, he must have some kind of relation with that head to make Sia move her hand.

He is quite unfortunate to have Sia against him.

Mo Ting turned around and grabbed Sia. Sia was pulled to sit on Mo Ting's lap.

Sia's petite figure was completely wrapped by Mo Ting.

Mo Ting was satisfied as he hugged Sia tightly.

He was fortunate to have her by his side!