Y̶A̶S̶ ̶I̶T̶'̶S̶ ̶L̶E̶ ̶P̶A̶N̶D̶A̶ ̶D̶A̶Y̶ ̶ 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

um

hi

*taps microphone*

is this thing on? 

Ahem

Salutations. I'm Bamboo Emoji, but you probably know me as Mochi so lovingly named I,  "Bambi". 

Unfortunately, Mochi was not able to make it today to write the... what's it called? Yes, Message from Mochi. So on behalf of our very important *cough* lazy *cough* friend, I am speaking today. I guess you could call this, A Message from Bambi, though it doesn't sound as nice I admit. 

So uh, yeah.

...

how in the wide keyboard does she write these things? I don't know what to say  (;'Д')

i guess i'll relay Mochi's excuse, excuse me sToRy as to why she wasn't able to come on this very SPECIAL day. 

It was Christmas a couple of days ago (I've asked Mochi why le panda day is two days after Christmas, but she just gave me this daunting look, so I didn't inquire further), so most of the emojis came together for the party hosted by the Party Emoji Gang and Santa Claus Emoji (special guests included Snowing Snowman and Evergreen Tree). 

I warned Mochi about not tiring herself out to much, she had a holiday of her own in two days! Alas, Mochi doesn't exactly liSTeN to me all the time.

Near the end of the party, I found her collapsed, sleeping. s i g h. always sleeping on her holiday *hmphs*

I didn't even get to give her my present—

um

O.o

okay, so I haven't given her my Christmas present, so what? Maybe I'm just waiting for the perfect time. Mochi isn't exactly in the right state to be receiving my present 

*obnoxiously loud snoring from another room* 

T-T see? And to top it off, my present actually is so difficult to give her.

Naturally, I got some bamboo because really that's all she ever wants (plus more time to sleep and plot to overthrow the leading paintball team). But the thing is, pandas are extremely... observant and can be quickly offended if given a certain kind of bamboo.

I asked Rose and Bouquet once about what's the whole deal with different coloured roses (not that I was secretly planning on giving a friendly rose to someone on Valentine's Day...UH-), and she explained how each one had a special meaning. Red roses mean love and romance, orange roses mean enthusiasm and passion, yahda yahda yahda. After consulting almost every Book Emoji (pile of books is a bit of a pain to talk to tbh), I've come to the conclusion that the whole rose thing is very similar to bamboo to pandas. Why I, literally BAMBOO, never knew about this? Probably because it's only a thing pandas have hardwired into their subconscious, and was never a fundamental part of the bamboo traditions. Idek what i'm saying anymore. 

Basically, bamboo to a panda can be pretty complicated. So far, I know that the usual bamboo I deliver to Mochi is standard bamboo. Panda emojis will enjoy it, but  it's kind of just a normal thing. Like the cheesy goldfish snack. If you give that to someone, they KNOW you care about them, but really it's just a delicious thing to munch on. Now, for Christmas i really wanted to give Mochi some extra special bamboo, but I'm afraid. From what I've learned, some bamboo can mean hatred, everlasting, friendship, extreme envy and jealousy, spite... and, to the Gracie Above, love. But not just love, I mean love love. Pandas take things to the EXTREME (haven't you seen how dramatic Mochi is!?). 

Our entire relationship could be ruined by this ONE gift. She could be forever offended or get the WRONG idea. Mochi is one of my closest friends, there could be a chance she would understand if I royally messed up. But I'm the Bamboo Emoji, she probably views my bamboo stock very highly. I don't want to make her unhappy in any way :( and I like delivering bamboo to her... She gets this really cute expression when she sees my bag of her treasures, and she gobbles them down with such... excitement. But it's always after that's the best part I suppose, where she gives me a really adorable pout as if she expects more to come. 

ugh.

Maybe i should just give it to her. I checked with some other Plant Emojis, and they said the bamboo I've selected seems fine. 

AHHHHHHH OKAY I'M GOING TO DO IT

*chucks away all logical thoughts*

*rolls up sleeves*

I'm giving this present to her. I SPENT A WEEK LOOKING FOR IT ON THE STRANGE, RIP-OFF AMAZON-LIKE SHADY BUSINESS SHIPPING AND MONEY EMOJI GOT GOING ON— I'M NOT WASTING THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

*runs screaming to the other room*

"mOCHIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiI WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

*distant shouts and punching sound*

"hOLY MOtHER oF MOCHI"

"oMG BAMBI I'M SO SORRY"

"..."

"WHY THE HECK WERE YOU SO CLOSE TO MY FACE? also, whY WOULD YOU WAKE ME UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

"WHY WOULD YOU PUNCH SOMEONE!? Ow, you have a strong punch."

"SELF-DEFENCE IS PIVOTAL! Aw, thanks! I'm taking karate lessons with Sushi Emoji and Ninja."

.

.

.

.

Update: so i gave her the present. I think it went okay :) she actually smiled at me.

happy le panda day, everyone!

I'm so glad Mochi will never read this message O.o (because she will probably forget XD)

Bambi signing off,

Stay cool, stay safe, and above all else:

Stay le panda.

psst 

it's Mochi. So Bambi just gave me three whole stacks of this amazing bamboo.

I'm pretty sure he thinks that it means Happy Holidays, My Friend by the look on his face, but I didn't tell him that this bamboo actually means confessing one's feelings lol

blACkmAil material mwahaha

...mmm, but I guess it IS my Holiday AND the whole be-nice-not-naughty Christmas thing, so I won't ever bring it up. Besides, good bamboo is good bamboo. And Bambi is also great.

Merry Christmas, Bambi :D

Happy Le Panda Day, my Panda Peeps!

Mochi out

A Message from MochiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara