*rolls out of bed* it's time

MOCHI!

MOCHI WAKE UP

*yawns* q-quit hoOOOllering, yOU bUndle oF grAAASSS

M O C H I

WUT

YOU HAVE MAIL

I have W  H  A  TT—

*** 🐼 ***

A FEW HOURS LATER...

*opens box of letters*

wait!

why aren't they all addressed to me? there are other names here...

WHAT IS THIS...? 

hello?? the disrespect?

you mail them to ME personally, but they're not just for me? smh.

Also, who the heck is *squints* 'Soony'?

ooh is there one for me?

nope

oh

Anyways, it's time to crack open these letters and deliver the other ones to their proper owner. Which, i'm too lazy to do, so...

*sighs* i'll deliver them

thanks, bambi <3

*** 🐼 📬 ***

Ahem, lets start with the first questions... the ones addressed to ME :D

(not sure why there is only 2 letters, i'm sure some got lost in the mail!)

✉️ Worst cooking disaster that has ever happened? ✉️

I've personally never cooked anything in my life beyond boiling water for hot cocoa. But, I have heard rumours of an incident between Frying Pan and Sir Eggcelot, the greatest breakfast bash to ever befall the emoji keyboard... I'm pretty sure Ba'con got sent to the hospital from severe burns, though they don't like talking about it. 

Have you ever eaten mochi? 

um isn't that just cannibalism—

mochi as in the dessert, not yourself

I'M A DESSERT!?

*** 🐼 📬 ***

Next are general questions...

✉️ Okay, but who is ACTUALLY in charge of the Le Panda Day shebang? I bet it's secretly bambi) ✉️

I'm going to be completely honest, Bambi has no obligation for anything to do with le panda day, but for some reason every month he comes barging into my room and RUINING my nap, like he runs this holiday. Obviously, he keeps stuff running smoothly, but he's like that beaten down, grumpy volunteer who works harder than the full-time employees, and nobody is sure why he's still volunteering. 

this is true. 

Who's actually in charge? i guess that'll have to remain a mystery :)