Keyboards are not the ideal vacation spot.

NEVER become an emoji.

You just sit around and wait for someone to click on you. And then, the expressions get all the attenion. Hmph.

At least there is a bamboo emoji.

*Cups paws over mouth* LOVE YA JOE!

Sometimes I do just type myself out, but then I have a bunch of clones to deal with. And it is always so embarrassing to have Backspace come and clean up my mess.

Enough about me, how are you guys doing? Maybe your rants, or random thoughts will give me something to do. You know, while I much on pixelated junk food. Emoticons, I wish there was a Goldfish emoji.

You know, I have been getting used more often lately. I have no idea why, but pandas seem to be rising in popularity. Hmmmmmm. What is the date?

6/24/20

Oh wow! No wonder I am being clicked on all the time! It is almost Le Panda Day! My time to shine-

Mochi?

What?

It is almost 3:00 ET! (Emoji Time, duh)

Oh, Really?

Yeah!

Well okay, fine.

Sorry guys, Sleeping Emoji and I have to take out daily nap. Pandas sleep about 10 hours each day, did you know that? As Mama Mochi always said:

"10 hours a day keeps the Zoo keeper away."

She also said I needed to get more sleep because of the dark bags under my eyes. Don't all pandas have those though?

Come on Mochi!! I got the really fuzzy blankets this time!

Ok, you heard the emoji, can't argue with fuzzy blankets.

See you Panda loving people later! (once I get some much needed sleep)

Mochi out!

Stay Le Panda!

ZZZZZZzzzzzz

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz