𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞,𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞

Since the USJ I have been there for Aizawa although he said he didn't need help. Like a week after we went back to teaching together. We started on fighting without quirks.

So we paired up the students to see how they would fend for themselves. "BAKUGO I SAID WITHOUT QUIRKS!" I shout to the blond. "He's never gonna listen ya know Y/N" Aizawa laughs. "Well he better" I scoff

I suddenly got a text that scared me. Someone's stalking me, my crazy ex. In the middle of class I just drop to the ground shaking. Aizawa, the whole class realized and rush to my side.

"Y/N what's wrong? Are you ok?" Kirishima asks. "No n-no he's here. N-n-o please God no" I cry. I get taken to a room and the class stays with me while Aizawa goes to get my brother.

"What's the deal with your ex?" Bakugo asks. "It's a lot but, he's crazy. I met him in college before I got accepted into UA.  At first he was sweet and caring but months past and he started to find pleasure in raping me and abusing me mentally. 

Every time I fought back he would win and lock me in a room for weeks on end without food or water. My parents soon caught on and sent me  to Japan away from him.

I went through years of therapy because of him. I almost jumped honestly. But my brother, stopped me. I did start to get better, but now he's back all those memories are flooding back in." I drop out and everything goes black. 

My eyes flutter open and I realize I'm in Recovery Girl's office. "N-no he got me N-No!" You stutter. "Y/N!" All Might shakes me. "Toshi?" I'm confused.

"Aizawa called me and told me that you got scared and activated your quirk and shook the  ground. That why we had a little earthquake. I came over as soon as I could." He smiles. "M-my p-phone. L-lo-ok at it." I stutter

He picks your phone and looks at the message that your ex sent. "I found you. You can't run from me. You can run but you can't hide. Welcome back baby" All might was left shocked.

He called Aizawa over to read them. His expressionless face went to shock really quick. We got a little closer after USJ but I never told him about Brandon. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"The memories. They would come back. I'm scared honestly. I went through hell with him. It was like a cycle of abuse and torture for me. I want to leave. I can't. Not again.

Please don't make me go back there. I can't do it again!" I cry. "Y/N what did he do to you?" Aizawa asks sitting on the bed with me.

"Brandon, he abused me. He found pleasure in doing it and raping me. He would abuse me physically and mentally. I didn't want to live after I almost jumped but Toshi stopped me.

I was sent to therapy for years after and slowly got better. I forgot about him when I met all of you. Class A ,you, everyone. But today during the class with fighting he texted me.

I-I dropped the memories came back. I'm scared for my life. Anymore of that I might lose it." I continue to cry but into his chest. I continue to cry and slowly fall into a slumber.