𝘋𝘚𝘛𝘔

✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

Continuing along with our night everyone is having fun, including Aizawa and I. He came dressed as a prisoner and I must say he looked really hot.

"Follow me." I tap his chest lightly. I think he got the idea and follows me with a smirk on his face.I lean back onto the wall and he looks to me. "So what did you bring me out here for?" He asks.

"For this...." I trail off bringing his lips to mine. In the beginning he was hesitant but melted into the kiss his hands roaming up and down my sides. "Hmm~" He softly moans into the kiss releasing for air.

"Hope that got my message across...." You peck his lips before trying sneak out of his arms. "Your not going anywhere.." He catches my lips again in a more heated kiss.

He pulls me closer by my ass, me hitting his toned body. It was passionate yet aggressive. He lets go and kisses my cheek. "Hope that got my answer across."  "It did" I lay my head on his chest. 

"I love you." They both say in unison. He chuckles she laughs and without any music they just start dancing. They couldn't let go of each other. "Come on lets go back."

Aizawa takes her hand and leads them both back to the gym, where a slow dance is playing. "Dance with me?" She asks with a glint of hope. "Why not?"

Y/N takes him to the corner of the dance floor knowing Aizawa is more comfortable without prying eyes. She was happy. He was happy.

The way his hands fit so perfectly on her waist, how their bodies swayed to the music so delicately. Aizawa smiled as their foreheads touched gently.

Not to their surprise all the teachers,1A students and the principal were watching them with a smile and smirk on their faces.

They all shipped Aizawa and Y/N so hard and to see them together dancing, smiling and kissing brought warmth to their heart and smiles to their faces. They all knew how much Y/N went through and how much love scared her to the max.

They all knew it and to see their friend happier than ever in Aizawa's arms warmed their hearts to the fullest. "I love you Aizawa." She smiles kissing him sweetly. "I love you more." He chuckles kissing both her cheeks.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

The party ended at midnight, Y/N and Aizawa walked to the dorms hand in hand. She kisses Aizawa's check before leaving. She gets back to her room and changes into her silk pj's. 'Tonight was amazing.'