𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘖𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘍𝘜𝘕

✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

Well after my attack UA decided it would be better to have dormitories for students and teachers. Because the fear I have I decided its better for me to stay at the school there's no way he can sneak in and get me.

Today is Halloween and the students as well as teachers we're able to dress up as who every we want. There's also a Halloween dance tonight and I'm going as the sexier version of a police officer. But for the day I'm going as a playboy bunny.

I slip on the heels and go out to the common area. Class 1A were already having breakfast but I just got a croissant and a cup of coffee. "Omg Y/N you look so cute!"

Mina squeals. "Mina I know you want to say the word so say it." I take another sip of my coffee.

"Fine the costume makes you look really sexy! I'm glad someone from our class is confident enough to wear a playboy bunny costume." She playfully glares at Momo.

"Hey it isn't appropriate for students to wear a playboy costume!" She squeals. "Alright kiddies school's gonna start soon." I get my bag and begin walking to the UA campus with many eyes trailing after me.

I rest my stuff in my cubicle and begin walking to 1A's classroom being pre-occupied with my phone. "Hey Y/N!" Midnight greets from down the hall. "Hey Midnight!"

"I never really expected you to go as playboy bunny for Halloween! It makes to look sexy and not to mention it shows off all your lovely luscious curves."

She compliments. "You don't need a costume anyways you look boom" We wave each other good bye and I slide the door open to 1A's classroom. "Alright Mr. Aizawa is taking a nap in the teachers lounge so I'll be taking over right now.

Everyone is here and don't forget the dance tonight. That's it. Mingle amongst yourselves until your 1st period teacher comes in. "Um Y/N?" Someone calls. "Yes?" I look behind me to see it's Asui who called.

"Nice costume." "Aww thank you!" I hug her and leave the classroom, Present Mic entering.

I slip into the teacher's lounge to find Aizawa up and going. "How was your nap?" I giggle. "Much..... needed." He eyes me up and down. "Hey my eyes are up here." I giggle once more.

"Well you have an upper class to get to and I have my own. Bye bye Aizawa~" I whisper kissing his cheek gently. I swiftly exit the teachers lounge and quickly make my way to my upper
class. 2A.

"Morning class!" "Morning Miss L/N!" My class greets. "Ok I hate to be that teacher but I'll be starting with your homework! And I know the dance tonight so no homework!" They erupt with cheers of joy. "Ok settle down settle down. Let's go through register."

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

I sit in my chair tired. I sip my coffee next to me and start grading the short pile of papers infront of me. "And finished." I place my pen in my pencil case and leave it all in my desk drawers.

"Hey Aizawa are you going to the dance?" "Yeah." "Well you should get up and get ready. This year you can't go as yourself." I wink and leave. I step into my room and take out my outfit. I have a shower and start with my makeup.

Simple eye liner and some lip-gloss. After I apply some setting spray and put everything back.

I slip on my jumpsuit and leave the zip down revealing my breasts. I slip on my lacey heels and look myself in the mirror. "I look hot." I compliment myself and spray my on my perfume.

Going by my dresser I clip on my cross necklace and earrings. I pick up my Louis Vuitton clutch that my mom got me and leave. Looks like everyone is already at the gym.

I see the empty common area. I step out the building and walk to the gym.It was packed. Students on the dance floor, those making out in the corner and the teachers by the 21+ drinks.

"Line me up some shots!" I make my presence known. "Y/N!" Mirko hugs me. "Hi! I haven't seen you in a while!" I hug back smiling. "I love your costume! It more out of your comfort zone!" She compliments.

"I know I decided to get out of my zone. Really." Our conversation continues until were all at 10 shots each."I'm still sober and ya'll tispy. Laughable."