𝘙𝘈𝘎𝘌

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

This Brandon guy really did a number on Y/N. We have to keep her safe. She soon falls asleep and I leave the room. 'Why would some one do that to Y/N she's so kind and always thinks of others before herself! She doesn't need this in her life. I'll talk to 1A about it.'

The next day Y/N takes the day off with some heroes looking over her secretly. I flop into the classroom and take one of my nutrient packs.

"Ok class as you know Y/N is off today because of her ex incident. I know your worried and want to meet him. I'm taking you out for you to focus you attacks one person but not able to kill him. I want Denki, Jirou, Kirishima, Todoroki and Deku."

They stand and follow me while Present comes in to substitute for me. "Denki focus your attack on that tree without hurting any of us." He tries and fails but he continues.

The others start train or direct attacks. Until they're 2nd period. They day goes on and evening returns. After my last class I pack up my stuff and go to the teachers lounge to mark some papers.

I sit at my desk and begin. Few hours later I hear the door open. Looking in that direction I see Y/N.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sit in my bed just scrolling through social media, bored as hell. I decide to visit put UA and I get up to get ready. I put on a two piece pastel purple set with white heels and some butterfly jewelry.

I slip on my pastel purple shoulder bag and pick up my keys. I get into my car and make my way to UA. I enter the building with my ID and walk to the teacher lounge.

Classes already ended and I just needed a breather from being cooped up in my house all day. "Hey your supposed to be anywhere else but UA. It's your day off." Aizawa sighs.

"I was bored so I decided to come down here and I have some papers to grade." I answer sitting on the couch closest to him. I start grading papers humming what ever song comes to mind.

"And I'm done." I smile and sort the paper out class by class. Looking over to Aizawa's desk he seems stressed and has way more than me. "Need some help with that?" I laugh pulling a chair next to him.

He groans as a response and I take some papers from him. "You need sleep so get one of your sleeping bags and have some." I smile pointing to his closet of sleeping bags.

"I think I'll just sleep here." He flops onto my lap. "T-That works t-to" I blush picking up the red pen. I start grading and grading until I'm finally finished.